Cherokee TBot shoot

Anyone going.

Sam

When is it?

Comment

Sunday June 15.

Sam

Comment

My daughter and I plan on being there. Bowbuddy is planning on going also last I talked to him. We may round up a few others.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Rob you want to carpool

Comment

Anyone know directions from towards Killeen area?

Comment

Doc, you can meet up with Bisch and I in Lampasas at HEB and follow us out there if you'd like. I'm only going to shoot one round. Jerry will probably want to stay and shoot everything but Youth.

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                Rob you want to carpool
                Paul, let me figure out what my daughter's schedule is, we may be working around that.

Comment

Originally posted by Green View Post
                  Doc, you can meet up with Bisch and I in Lampasas at HEB and follow us out there if you'd like. I'm only going to shoot one round. Jerry will probably want to stay and shoot everything but Youth.
                  Let me see how things are going, I will get with you a day ahead of time and let you know for sure.

Comment

It's been many years since I've shot a tournament, does tbot spread em long?? Do you have to be a member to shoot?? Is this on hwy 16 out of llano?? What time does it start?? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Yes was wondsring if.i.could.get an address or.coordinates

Comment

Originally posted by hammackc View Post
                        It's been many years since I've shot a tournament, does tbot spread em long?? Do you have to be a member to shoot?? Is this on hwy 16 out of llano?? What time does it start?? Thanks in advance!
                        Does TBoT spread em long?? - Yes and no - Depends on who sets the course.

Do you have to be a member to shoot?? - NO

Is this on hwy 16 out of llano?? - It is actually about 1/4 to 1/2 mile to east of hwy 16 off a county rd, but they will have a sign on 16. I cant remember the number of the county rd but it is about 2 miles south of Cherokee.

What time does it start?? - Anytime you like after 8am, as long as your scorecard is turned in by 2pm.

You should come on up and shoot with us Clay!

Bisch

Comment

Bisch, may do that, what time are y'all shooting?

Comment

going to miss it...........

Comment

We will meet there at 8.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X