No announcement yet.

kieth johns outdoors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well all i can say is if you aint happy with Keith or his ranch just dont go anymore that way there would be more animals for us guys that love Keith and his ranch, and another thing if you dont like being hammered on a post you put up on KJO then i would think twice about doing that on TBH because there are alot of Bowhunters on here that love Keith, Good Day.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
      Well......you are certainly talking about him and his operation, so who's acting like a drama queen? Hmmmmmm
      So the guy voices his opinion on a place and because it isn't the same opinion of everyone else's then his doesn't matter? The OP posted this in Rate The Day Lease and that is exactly what he is doing. And because he is voicing his opinion then someone should tell Keith that someone had something bad to say about his place?

Sidenote: I was at Keith's in January and I shot a hog and that was it out of the whole group. We had a blast and I would go back again and hopefully go back with a few of other TBH's.

Comment

Originally posted by Apullin17 View Post
        So the guy voices his opinion on a place and because it isn't the same opinion of everyone else's then his doesn't matter? The OP posted this in Rate The Day Lease and that is exactly what he is doing. And because he is voicing his opinion then someone should tell Keith that someone had something bad to say about his place?

Sidenote: I was at Keith's in January and I shot a hog and that was it out of the whole group. We had a blast and I would go back again and hopefully go back with a few of other TBH's.
        X2. Thanks for the info Cody

Comment

Originally posted by Apullin17 View Post

Agreed only thing that is gonna do is stop people from giving honest reviews. It sounds like the OP group had a 50% success rate. I think that's pretty good. It wouldn't keep me away from that place.

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
            Agreed only thing that is gonna do is stop people from giving honest reviews. It sounds like the OP group had a 50% success rate. I think that's pretty good. It wouldn't keep me away from that place.
            Unfortunately everytime somebody gives a less than stellar review on here of a place that TBH'ers frequent, then the forum police come out and bash the person for giving their experience.

I didn't even see it as being a bad review, just somebody asking a few questions, additionally I have personally seen on here where people have said that Keith will let you upgrade. So the OP posting what happened when they wanted to upgrade is only fair, right?

Comment

I think it's safe to say that anytime money exchanges hands ( for any goods or service), something is expected. The customer wants to feel like they got their money's worth, for whatever it is, and in this case it appears the client didn't get the entire "package" he was looking for. It seems something(s) didn't meet his expectations and he is letting us know about it.

Comment

Been to Keiths place twice and he has always done all he can to get everyone there on good animals. Not surewhat happened but I have nothing but good things to say about Keith and his operation.

Comment

Originally posted by SCENT LOCK View Post
                  Well all i can say is if you aint happy with Keith or his ranch just dont go anymore that way there would be more animals for us guys that love Keith and his ranch, and another thing if you dont like being hammered on a post you put up on KJO then i would think twice about doing that on TBH because there are alot of Bowhunters on here that love Keith, Good Day.

You gotta be kidding, I for one am glad people post an honest post on rate the day lease. Why should anyone think twice about posting up about their hunt? You can love Keith all you want but that doesn't mean someone can't post whatever they want about his operation. He wasn't running down his character.

Comment

Originally posted by codyw2006 View Post
                    Wow, this has gotten to the point of middle school girls drama. "Someone" called kieth and told him i was talking **** about him and his lease.. haha this is so dumb its funny
                    Not suprised at this at all. It happens every time someone posts anything other than great comments about Keith and his operation. I have gotten a call like this also. Just move on, there are a lot better places out there.

Comment

Originally posted by fishycatfish View Post
                      You gotta be kidding, I for one am glad people post an honest post on rate the day lease. Why should anyone think twice about posting up about their hunt? You can love Keith all you want but that doesn't mean someone can't post whatever they want about his operation. He wasn't running down his character.
                      X2!

Thank you for your review

Comment

I think we all know who called Keith and ran their mouth. Not surprised at all about that. Most everybody else on here probably knows who it was too.

OP- Don't let it bother you. This is the "Rate the Day Lease" forum and it's here for exactly what you did. Some people can't handle a little criticism, and other people can't wait to call those people and run their mouths like little middle school girls. This is not the first time that this person has called and "tattled" about someone not being 100% happy, and it certainly won't be the last. Take your money somewhere else next time if you were unsatisfied.

Comment

Kjo

Keith is a good guy but, he does have a little saying that DOES mislead the unexperienced hunter especially those that are new to the day lease scene. If u don't like what I write jump away FROGGY !!!!!!!! This is my oppinion and remember this is still America and we are all entitled to our oppinions even if u do not like it. Come and take thet right away if UR big enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

KJO Piling on

what happened to the sight monitors on here and the rull of NO PILING ON? Must have been some of the golden boys doing the piling. Fumble !!!!!! and I've got the ball bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StevenW View Post
                              I think we all know who called Keith and ran their mouth. Not surprised at all about that. Most everybody else on here probably knows who it was too.

OP- Don't let it bother you. This is the "Rate the Day Lease" forum and it's here for exactly what you did. Some people can't handle a little criticism, and other people can't wait to call those people and run their mouths like little middle school girls. This is not the first time that this person has called and "tattled" about someone not being 100% happy, and it certainly won't be the last. Take your money somewhere else next time if you were unsatisfied.
                              If you spend enough time on here I am sure everybody know's who you're referring to.
                              Don't worry I am sure he will chime on in (again) sometime to make some kind of Heroic KJO Defense Stance.

Comment

There is nothing but good things i can say about KJO, Keith has been very fair to me and i for sure will go back to him. Hunting and not Harvesting......that may be the thing!
                                Fairest Day lease i've been on.

Comment

Working...
                                X