• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Warts? What About Man Boobs?

Gross...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

that's awful

Comment

jeez... take 'em out. at the least so there's no risk of more photos in the future.

Comment

Not sure what's going on with the man boobs, but the warts are only on the skin and will not hurt the meat.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          Not sure what's going on with the man boobs, but the warts are only on the skin and will not hurt the meat.

I'm sure they won't but the image is still in my head...eating that doe would be like trying to date a really ugly woman. She might be beautiful on the inside but at the end of the day I cant get past how ugly she is...

Comment

Lol. I shot a buck a few years ago that had these on his stomach. I didn't notice them until I went to load him. I was hesitant to eat it, but didn't want to waste him either. I did a lot of research and everything said it was ok to eat and not contagious. I'm happy to say my family and I lived and didn't get warts.[emoji23]
            Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
            I'm sure they won't but the image is still in my head...eating that doe would be like trying to date a really ugly woman. She might be beautiful on the inside but at the end of the day I cant get past how ugly she is...

Comment

Coyote food

Comment

Working...
              X