Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again...if there are vehicles behind you, you must move to the right lane.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
    I didn’t know that you had posted that also.

And for the record, the woman brake checked a commercial vehicle. The vehicle that she “checked” hit the brakes, causing a man and his family in the third vehicle in the line to rear end the commercial vehicle. The driver of the third vehicle, who was probably following too closely, died and family members were seriously injured.

So the road rage woman brake checked a large truck and that in itself killed no one. Another vehicle following the commercial vehicle didn’t stop in time (the road rager had no intent on him even being involved) and cost the woman prison time.

Many felonies don’t require “intent” and people can get time for negligence.
    Yea, I was there. I was part of the crew that cut the guy out of the vehicle.

Comment

Get up on my rear bumper when I'm passing in the left lane then you're gonna wait.......even better when you move to the left just in case you thought I didn’t see you in my mirror.....you will likely clue in on my lack of concern when it appears I have no idea you are there

Comment

I loathe tailgaters, particularly at night.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
          ive been known to stay even with the car beside me to idiots who want to ride my bumper and act like a ****. Makes me smile to see them acting a fool behind me.
          Just FYI to both of you there is a traffic citation called impeading traffic can be issued for the exact thing your saying you do.

Not judging just informing.

kronik by Diamond

Comment

I try not to ride the left lane but have been guilty of doing it. It does bother me when someone runs up on me and before i can get over he goes around and almost clips the front of my truck as he passes because he is ******. I actually found myself chasing a guy down the highway trying to catch him when I realized my grandson was sitting next to me. What scared me most was the anger I had because a guy endangered my grandson when I myself endangered him speeding to catch the guy. I try and not block the left lane now.

Comment

How anybody can justify brake checking or purposely camping out in the left lane just to annoy the vehicles behind is beyond my comprehension.

Comment

Never. Ever. Brake check. That’s insane to advise someone to do.

Comment

It seems there is never a shortage of these threads...
                  If someone is close behind you, what’s so hard about getting the hell out of the way?

Comment

Amen to that..... but it will never happen ! To many idiots on the road!

Comment

Scroll down to the article in the link listed below titled : "Senseless act kills father of three" and read it all... then think about it the next time you want to break check.
                      Cut and paste it in search engine.
                      Site will not let me post links yet.

/theexaminer.com/sites/default/files/Examiner120202.pdf

Thanks.

Comment

I get angry when people brake check me. You won’t like me when I get angry.

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
                          How anybody can justify brake checking or purposely camping out in the left lane just to annoy the vehicles behind is beyond my comprehension.
                          It's pretty funny to watch the tough guys get angry

Comment

Again...if there are vehicles behind you, you must move to the right lane.

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                            I get angry when people brake check me. You won’t like me when I get angry.

I can deal with slow left lane drivers but what I can’t stand is the idiots who pass on the right lane shoulder. If you pass me on the right lane shoulder I’m hoping you have a short life.

I run 6 to 10 miles over the speed limit anytime I’m on the interstate and there is no reason to pass me on the shoulder but I’ve had it happen a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Black Ice; 06-18-2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
                              Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              X2, well said.

Comment

Tailgating does a funny thing to my truck. It seems to create a sort of vortex. When it happens, it sucks my foot up off of the gas pedal.

Comment

Working...
                                X