Seat covers and cosnole lid covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat covers and cosnole lid covers

Due to an unfortunate event involving and 8 year old, some baseball cleats and my center console of my 2011 F250.... i am in search of a replacement cover for the the console lid.
    due to initial searches not being very productive in replacing with quality replacement product for less than the cost of a new truck...though maybe i might as well cover the seats too and get a matching set.

any suggestions for companies/products?
    I want quality, and a tight fit... but i don't want to spend a $K on seat covers either.

I have ruff tuff in mine, get to pick out all the materials etc, takes a few weeks to get them but I am pleased

Comment

headwaters and never look back

Comment

Auto upholstery shop can handle that for you.

For seat covers....search function should have about 30-40k threads.....

Comment

I recently installed CoverKing Neosupreme seat covers in my wife's Accord. For ~$200, I'm pretty happy with them. However, I don't have anything to compare them to, except for the $29 Adeco covers that preceded them, because at the time, I couldn't wait for custom-fit covers to be made. They looked better than I expected for that price, but didn't last any longer than you would expect $29 covers to last.

Also, I was surprised at how long it took to install the seat covers. It must have been several hours in total.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
            X2

Comment

might also check a few junkyards. Could maybe find a replacement for the console cover in the same color

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                X3
                I've owned two sets now. Last vehicle had them on for 7 years, the seats looked new when I removed the covers. I sold those covers on here. They had very little, if any fade and they fit like a glove!

Comment

Marathon makes good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                    Marathon makes good stuff
                    I'm about to get covers for the Tundra ordered today. Going to run $500 for the front and back seats along with the passenger map pocket and driver bow holder.

Comment

Running a seat of Headwaters front and rear covers in one of my trucks for past year and half. So far I've been satisfied with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X