Fed Ex Rant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fed Ex Rant...

Fed Ex has really upset me regarding a delivery of ammo!!! These fools require a signature, which is fine, at a residential address only, which is fine, but.... During the shipping details phase of my order I specifically requested a delivery after 4pm. They made 5 attempted deliveries between 10am and 1pm!!!! That is far from 4pm!!!! When I attempted to call the 1-800 dial a moron hotline I was told that due to the failed attempts that I would have to wait 3 more business days before it would be delivered to a "holding facility" aka Walgreens....

I wouldn't ship thru this organization again if I had too!!! Geezz... Is it that dadgum hard.

hang in there bro....
    BTW....Ammo...what you gettin?

Comment

15.2 lbs of good times!!

Comment

Take it from someone that ships and receives a lot. You could put UPS, DHL and USPS right along with Fedex. They all have their issues. I can't even begin to count the number of times I've had both Fedex and UPS have a delivery for me that needed a signature and they are like ninja's sneaking up to the door and putting the tag on it that they missed me. I have caught them both a couple of times, they don't knock or ring the doorbell, just slap the tag on the door and run.

Comment

Send over 200 packages a month with FedEx.

99.9% on time and almost zero broken parts.

We love them..............

It has a lot to do with the delivery person............

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
            Send over 200 packages a month with FedEx.

99.9% on time and almost zero broken parts.

We love them..............

It has a lot to do with the delivery person............
            Probably true, but when you have 10 bows left on the sidewalk in town, you might not be so supportive.

Comment

Just bought shotgun shells. FedEx didn't require a signature. UPS sucks!!!!!

Comment

Thorthunder said it, it all depends on the delivery person. Our FedEx driver is a gem, couldn't ask for a better guy. UPS, not so much. Pretty worthless actually. When we lived in Austin Co, the FedEx guy was a joke and the UPS guy was phenomenal. USPS lady in Austin Co. was awesome...the one in Willis should be fired. You just never know

Comment

I've got a sad story about Fed Ex. Ordered me a new 13 Concept reel. I have a box by my gate for packages and a note on my gate to put packages in the box, came home from work today and I found the chewed up box with a missing reel. They must have set the box by the gate and the neighbor dog must have chewed it up and took my reel. $300 down the drain.

Comment

Our worthless UPS guy delivers at 6:35 pm..............

Comment

It’s all about the person doing the delivering.

Ive dealt with both sides unfortunately.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Not his fault he has a load I'm sure

Comment

It's holiday season man, those trucks are running like fools.

Comment

Give the guy a break, I’m sure by now they’re tired of running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Comment

Pretty inconsiderate to consider someone a worthless driver becuase they happen to be working

Comment

Working...
                              X