Trad Broadhead Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trad Broadhead Poll

What head are y'all shooting off of your Trad bows these days? I think, think, I'm switching to all Silver Flame XL's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simmons Tigersharks!

Comment

Land Shark™

Comment

Trad Broadhead Poll

I'm torn between the 175 SF and the 175 Tiger Shark. [emoji51]

Comment

This is my first year trad. But my bow shoots 125 gr G5 Montec's really good so I'll probably just stick with them.

Comment

150 grain grizzlies. I like to stay with the old ways. Single bevel and easy to sharpen.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
              This is my first year trad. But my bow shoots 125 gr G5 Montec's really good so I'll probably just stick with them.

I would switch if I were you. Not bashing just an objective comment. 2 reasons. Blood trails are horrible with those. Also they have a high abrupt angle when it comes to penetration and that (could) cause limited penetration.

Comment

Magnus stinger 2 blade 150 grain

Comment

Eclipse Werewolf Evolution 200 Grain, single bevel.

Comment

I second the Simmons sharks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I know it makes me an outlier around here but I am a fan of three blade heads. I like the hole they make and I just like the way they look on the end of my arrow at full draw. I shoot both VPA 150s and Woodsman Elite 150s. They are really easy to sharpen and mounted on a fairly heavy arrow and shot from my 55lb recurve I have not had any penetration problems - so far anyway.

Comment

I like the 200g Helix the most and I also like the Centaur big game heads.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          I know it makes me an outlier around here but I am a fan of three blade heads. I like the hole they make and I just like the way they look on the end of my arrow at full draw. I shoot both VPA 150s and Woodsman Elite 150s. They are really easy to sharpen and mounted on a fairly heavy arrow and shot from my 55lb recurve I have not had any penetration problems - so far anyway.
                          John, I really like the VPAs and Woodsman Elites also. I've experimented with quite a few broadheads over the last 5 years and those 3 blades and the Tigersharks are by far my favorite. I just happen to like the Tigersharks a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                            I'm with Ragin on this one. If you're wanting to go with a 3 blade if suggest one of the long 3 bales like the Woodsmans, VPAs, or the new 3 blade Grizzlies.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post

I don't think you are. Those were designed right as far as blade angles. I do really like Woodsmans and VPA's personally.

Comment

Working...
                              X