Yldiz Shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yldiz Shotguns

Have been reading some good reviews on these. Anybody had any experience with them. The price is right and the reviews are good, but????

I know some people that have them and love them. But there was a thread on here a while back with pic of one that exploded.

Comment

Technically they didn't explode they separated. I say explode too. It's a monobloc.. Barrel separation can occur. Here's the thread: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...=402404&page=3

Comment

I've had 2 and never had an issue with either. Great guns and we'll worth the money

Comment

I have the 20g. Real nice gun. Never failed.

Comment

I have a 20 and I'm having trouble with the bottom barrel when it comes to follow up shots. Now if I use the bottom barrel then follow with the top barrel I don't have the same issue. It's not firing the bottom barrel on the follow up shot, other than that they just kick like a mule. You'll understand why when you look at them on the web why it say's people bought lumbsaver butt pad too.
            Last edited by Homer75; 02-02-2014, 10:56 PM.

Comment

i have the 20ga SxS, had issues with trigger reset and took it to brileys (they handle the warranty work) came back perfect and at no cost to me. no problems since, not a great gun but it fits me perfect.

Comment

They are a mid to low end gun.

Comment

Great gun for the price.

Comment

I have at 12gauge SXS and love it.

Comment

good starter gun, however like most starter level of anything they have their own issues. For 1 they kick pretty bad, but you can get a recoil pad to put on it for 40 dollars and make the gun a pretty good gun.

Comment

I have the 20ga O/U. I can't hit anything with it. I really like the look and function of the gun, but the angle of the stock to the barrel doesn't work for the way I shoot a shotgun. It has never malfunctioned, but I have put less than a case of ammo through it.

Comment

We have two 20 gauge that my boys competed in 4H shooting sports with. Each guns shot approximately 3500 rounds per year, one for 2 years and the other for 3 years, in that time I had to replace 1 extractor.

Not too bad IMO

Comment

My wife bought me one for our anniversary. 12 Ga. It's a pretty gun and shoots fine however I don't like the break open lever. It is too tight and never returns all the way to the home position. Does not feel like a quality gun.
                            It was a gift and I will always keep it and will shoot it when she is with me. It just is not the Red Label that I would have picked.
                            I hope she does not read this.

Comment

Try the stoeger. Much better lower priced shotgun

Comment

Working...
                              X