X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sorry man. That sucks.

Comment

Bong water?

Let's tip some beers Steven......been a **** long time. Mercedes with Mark - I'll roll?

Drag TC down?

I think we should gaggle....seriously.
      Last edited by AtTheWall; 08-30-2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Good reminder to take pics of your animal and give them to the taxidermist

Comment

So where exactly is farmdog planning to hang that thing??

Yikes!!

Comment

I don’t understand why he stained the horns also

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
              Did texastaxi do that?

Looks kind of like the Aoudad mount he did for me...

Looks like a Lion King character.

Comment

That is the look my dog gives me when he knows he has been a bad boy

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                  Bong water?

Let's tip some beers Steven......been a **** long time. Mercedes with Mark - I'll roll?

Drag TC down?

I think we should gaggle....seriously.
                  Shooting dove this weekend. Sunflowers are close to Mark's house. Come on down! If you need directions, hit me up.

Comment

AW???

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      He agreed that the horns need adjusting. If I had to guess, this taxidermist doesn't see a lot of antelope.
                      OK?? Im so confused.. I realize that antelope have horns and not antlers and the sheath comes off.. But you still skull cap them?? You still use the skull on the mount?? So how the hell does this even happen

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        That is the look my dog gives me when he knows he has been a bad boy

Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the skull cap broke and he didn’t align the two back right

Comment

I got nothing, other than sorry that happened. Hope he makes it right

Comment

Horns can be adjusted but how's he going to fix the wide nose? Cape is out of wack l, I think the whole shape of the head is off but could be the angle? Guess he has to pull it all off and start again? Glad to hear I'm he's going to make it right. If he doesn't please post the name and follow up pics. Those guys have a tuff job and definitely have to be an artist. I couldn't do it. I know I'm pretty ciritical and took me a few years to find one I was happy with and used only him since
                              Unfortunately my taxidermist retired since doing my last mount. I'm worried about finding a new one but buddy got an awesome deer back last year and will prob drive the 2 hrs and use the same place he did if I need one
                              Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 08-30-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                                I think I'd being back in the taxidermist shop with those pictures side by side asking some questions.
                                ditto.

Comment

Working...
                                X