Conceal carry with a suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conceal carry with a suit

How many cc with a suit? I’m looking for a holster and the only one that I know about is the Urban Carry G2. I’ve looked at Blackdog with no luck even though I was told they had one.

What pistol??

Comment

I do a lot but I have a pocket pistol and carry in my front right pocket.

Comment

I do but I usually appendix carry my lcp when in a suit. Or if I know I’m not going to be taking my jacket off I’ve carried a revolver in a shoulder holster

Comment

Carry in a boot holster to church

Comment

about any OWB or IWB from 3 to 5 Oclock should work with a suite jacket on. Shoulder holster is another option

Comment

James.....James Bond? It's an honor to meet you sir.

Comment

With a jacket on concealed carry is easy. Just get a quality belt and holster.

LWD

Comment

If you keep the jacket on all day then you have a ton of options. I like an owb in the 3 or 5 o clock position.

Comment

Terrible website and marketing, BUT this is what I have been using the last couple years, regardless of what clothing I am in the for the day. Suits, blue jeans and work shorts, shorts and t-shirt, whatever the occasion, this hides it well.

We carry concealed carry holster that fit a wide-variety of guns. Shop Kangaroo Carry today for shoulder holsters and gun holsters.

Comment

If I’m in a sport coat with jeans/khakis I just carry OWB with a compact 9. If in a suit, which is much thinner clothing materials, I run a Walther PPK IWB. It’s super thin and at 5 o’clock it’s not noticeable at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
                        If I’m in a sport coat with jeans/khakis I just carry OWB with a compact 9. If in a suit, which is much thinner clothing materials, I run a Walther PPK IWB. It’s super thin and at 5 o’clock it’s not noticeable at all.

In a Bianchi IWB leather holster. Forgot that part! [emoji849]

Comment

I use the MTAC menatur (sp?).

IWB and tuckable. I can wear with slacks, dress shirt and tie and you will never see the full sized .45.

"Bloused" shirt covers it well.

Comment

Pocket pistol in front pocket.

Comment

Iwb 3-5 o clock. Just makes it easier if I'm wearing a sports coat/ vest. I do this with an sr9c using the ful 17rd mag or if I'm wearing a polo tucked in due to heat or a tighter fitting shirt/vest, 4.25" sp101. Revolvers conceal way better than brick pistols due to their curvature.

Comment

Working...
                              X