No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m thinking about making the drive over to Fayetteville to watch the Hogs play Tech, next week. Hopefully it’ll get a little warmer before then.

Bad thing is, its 140 miles from our place to Baum as the crow flies, & takes 4.5 hours to drive.

Comment

I got to sneak off to town to take the family to the game today. We couldn’t have asked for better weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Wolfpack took 2 of 3 from Notre Dame to keep the streak of not loosing an ACC series alive

Comment

Homerun derby taking place in Albuquerque today as Tech is playing New Mexico in windy conditions blowing out. 20-9 Tech in the bottom of the 9th. 3rd game out of the last 4 Tech has plated 20+ runs

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Homerun derby taking place in Albuquerque today as Tech is playing New Mexico in windy conditions blowing out. 20-9 Tech in the bottom of the 9th. 3rd game out of the last 4 Tech has plated 20+ runs

Jung hit for the cycle too.
            I really hope they can maintain this level of offense.

Last edited by txarcher; 04-17-2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Nephew needs to keep this up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thats awesome chad

Comment

Go UT-Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros

Comment

Jake Mckenzie is playing all 9 positions for Texas tonight. He’s our favorite player and just a ball player. Pretty cool for the coaches giving him this opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      https://twitter.com/utsabsb/status/985608223322492929

Hell yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        https://twitter.com/utsabsb/status/985608223322492929

Great stuff Chad

Comment

Originally posted by heathbeef View Post
                          Jake Mckenzie is playing all 9 positions for Texas tonight. He’s our favorite player and just a ball player. Pretty cool for the coaches giving him this opportunity.

That was cool! My 6yo ball player loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by txarcher View Post
                            Jung hit for the cycle too.
                            I really hope they can maintain this level of offense.

Meant to post that too, he had a bonus homer as well and went 5 for 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Meant to post that too, he had a bonus homer as well and went 5 for 5.
                              He had 8 RBI and it wasn’t even the most for the week. 3 out of 4 games Tech scored over 20. Wind or no wind that is a lot of scoring. I hope they can keep this can open for the weekend versus the Sooners.

Comment

Any shot my Wolfpack who are between #2-#4 depending on the poll you look at jump to #1 after beating #14 North Carolina at a neutral site and #1 Florida losing at home badly to an unranked Jacksonville? I think if we sweep #9 duke this weekend we have a legitimate argument to be #1. The next 7 games will be a grind. Three against #9 duke, midweek against #12 east Carolina then another 3 game set against #14 North Carolina. I have to say the state of North Carolina has it going this yr for baseball. 7 game stretch against teams all in the top 25 and never travel more than a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X