• Show
Clear All

Stud! Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

that's an awesome deer

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
        This is not good stuff. Wounding an animal really blows.
        Hope the OP drops the Indian stick and string method and kills this deer the next time. Wounding it twice would be disgusting..........
        because no one EVER wounds with a rifle....

Go find another forum...

Comment

Been 2 days. Will comment tomorrow on your replies. It really boils down to modern deer and modern equipment verses 1500's gear. This deer limped around for 4ish months and may still have a broad head lodged in its shoulder. This blows on a bunch of levels.
          Reminds me of a member on my lease that told me of a member shooting deer with a 9mm carbine. Most of the critters he shot ran away.
          No excuses - use modern equipment on modern deer.................
          You are out of line with your comments, especially in this forum and this site. there are hunters, bow and rifle, that don't put in the time or practice with their equipment and are much more susceptible to making a bad shot than (most) traditional archers, many of whom dedicate substantially more time to their craft and are more familiar with their equipment, abilities, range limitations and animal behavior than the average hunter.

Your comments are intentionally antagonistic and inflammatory and won't be tolerated here.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Been 2 days. Will comment tomorrow on your replies. It really boils down to modern deer and modern equipment verses 1500's gear. This deer limped around for 4ish months and may still have a broad head lodged in its shoulder. This blows on a bunch of levels.
            Reminds me of a member on my lease that told me of a member shooting deer with a 9mm carbine. Most of the critters he shot ran away.
            It may be better to just leave it alone at this point. I haven't met Shiloh yet, but he's obviously a good shot. I have shot with a bunch of the other guys who post regularly on the trad forum, and if you saw most of them shoot I think you'd realize how far off base you are. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but before you voice it sometimes it's better to have an educated opinion on the matter at hand. In this case it sounds like you don't have much knowledge of traditional archery.

Comment

Indian stick bad.....Boom stick good.....uhhg-uhhg....must find fire.

Comment

Somebody gets their electrolytes by chug-a-lugging HATERADE.
                Maybe you should start a petition to outlaw hunting with stick and string, I'm sure you could find some backing on this forum....

Comment

Boo this man

Ran a large lease in central Texas for 22 years. This is a lease managers worst nightmare. Great example why bow hunting should be restricted on most leases.............
                  BOO THIS MAN... Did you forget what sight your on????

Comment

We're you at thorthhunder put that dog down for a minute, he want run off!!

Comment

You misspelled "I was wrong...sorry for being a condescending *******. I will think before I post next time"

Comment

I hate it when I have to say that.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see he made it through. Sounds like you will be ready for him this year. Good luck

Comment

Ran a large lease in central Texas for 22 years. This is a lease managers worst nightmare. Great example why bow hunting should be restricted on most leases.............
                            I actually have a legitimate question...in the above comment you state That bow hunting should be restricted on MOST leases. So what in your mind makes bow hunting unacceptable on MOST leases but not ALL leases?

Comment

Well on a bow only lease it's a little harder to restrict it . . . And I prefer a bow only lease.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                                Well on a bow only lease it's a little harder to restrict it . . . And I prefer a bow only lease.

LOL. I do as well, but I was hoping that the original author of that comment could provide some clarity.

Comment

Working...
                                X