Clear All

Waco Archery Shop

Anyone know of a good shop in Waco?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I like the outhouse

Comment

Not a lot of Trad Stuff but a fun visit

Comment

I live in Waco and want nothing more then a place I am confident in going to get my bow worked on etc.

But with that being said, I would go to Hoffy's in Lampasas or I drive to Archery Country in Austin. Little travel but they have always done me right.

Comment

Will never spend a dime in Waco. In fact I'd be afraid to pass through there after reading about that motorcycle deal

Comment

The Outhouse has an indoor range, and carries a good selection of things, and is very experienced and capable of handling almost anything you need. It is our only shop so I support them whenever possible. 99% of hunters they can and will do anything you need. Alan and Pat have probably forgotten more about archery than most people know.

However they do not carry the arrows that I shoot, and I shoot an 80# bow so I have it tuned and worked on by somebody else I ship too.

Another option is Steve Coleman in Kosse. I don't have his number anymore but I am sure somebody does. He is a great bow tuner and coach from what I hear.

If I needed something done on my bow ASAP I would have no trouble letting the outhouse take care of it.

Hoffys in Lampasas is amazing. But a bit of a drive. Join Huaco bowmen on FB.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Newell View Post
              Will never spend a dime in Waco. In fact I'd be afraid to pass through there after reading about that motorcycle deal
              Waco is friendly as can be, just don't join any weird religious groups, eat chicken wings while riding a motorcycle, or try to hire call girls!

Comment

I've been to the Outhouse, their range is pretty neat. It was dead when I went but it was during the middle of the week, before lunch at that.

Comment

Working...
                X