• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Management 7pt....

Would love to here some feedback...

Great video. Perfect shot!

Comment

Very nice, haven't been there in a few years.

How old was that deer, he didn't look like a baby.

Comment

I was told they thought he was somewhere around 5-6 ... Had been on the cull list for a few seasons

Comment

Good job!!!!! Nice shot!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Great video!

Comment

Thanks fellas...

Comment

Good shot and good video

Comment

you asked for feedback...great video, you look like one intense hombre The quality of the video rivals any show I have seen, and the accuracy of the actual arrow placement rivals MOST video shots I have seen!

1. would love to see a slo mo of the shot
                    2. would love info on tracking distance
                    3. music is a bit loud to me, but I think that on every video and just turn it down.

Thanks for sharing. getting a harvest on camera is amazing! I have never accomplished such a thing...so you can take my feedback with a grain of salt!

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
                      you asked for feedback...great video, you look like one intense hombre The quality of the video rivals any show I have seen, and the accuracy of the actual arrow placement rivals MOST video shots I have seen!

3. music is a bit loud to me, but I think that on every video and just turn it down.

Thanks for sharing. getting a harvest on camera is amazing! I have never accomplished such a thing...so you can take my feedback with a grain of salt!
                      Great feedback!

First, congrats on the buck and the awesome video! Since you requested feedback...

The footage/image-quality was top notch! You had great lighting and took advantage of it with some great shots. I think the pacing was good, alternating between the clips, telling the story visually while holding interest. Your intensity and focus while reaching for the bow was great! The music really added to the production!

If I'm offering constructive critique, the slow-mo suggestion is a good one.

I'm often guilty of it, too, but I think getting some post-shot video (in blind, track and/or LDV) would add to the overall production. I have several videos that I think are really good, but it kind of feels a bit incomplete without the wrap-up. The stills at the end are nice, but video would elevate it that much more.

Regardless, it was an awesome video and a GREAT shot! Congratulations all the way around!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post

Thanks for the feed back.. I re-did the video and added slo-mo to the kill....

The buck only ran about 25 yards and crashed.. Unfortunately it was pouring right after I shot him and didn't want to ruin my camera..

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Great feedback!

First, congrats on the buck and the awesome video! Since you requested feedback...

The footage/image-quality was top notch! You had great lighting and took advantage of it with some great shots. I think the pacing was good, alternating between the clips, telling the story visually while holding interest. Your intensity and focus while reaching for the bow was great! The music really added to the production!

If I'm offering constructive critique, the slow-mo suggestion is a good one.

I'm often guilty of it, too, but I think getting some post-shot video (in blind, track and/or LDV) would add to the overall production. I have several videos that I think are really good, but it kind of feels a bit incomplete without the wrap-up. The stills at the end are nice, but video would elevate it that much more.

Regardless, it was an awesome video and a GREAT shot! Congratulations all the way around!

Really appreciate the feedback... I re-did the video and took out all the stills but 1... Added slo motion on the impact ... I should have immediately done an interview but was completely side tracked by the down pour that happened and I still had to drag that sucker and all my gear about 1/2 mile out...

Comment

Thanks to all the feedback... I am a sponge and can only get better .. Really appreciate it fellas!

Comment

Nice! Enjoyed the video!

Comment

Working...
                              X