"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
    How is hunting with a rifle or shotgun any more "un ethical" than hunting with a bow? Not sure why it matters because the same animal (which is considered a pest) it being harvested to help the state and land owners out. If you guys were able to produce better results by bow hunting, things like the helicopter hunt wouldnt even be necessary because the hog population would be in check.

So did we ever figure out if blaze orange is required or not?

Are you THAT retarded that you cant even understand the point that we are trying to make?? Its ARCHERY ONLY FOR HOGS...got it?
    Maybe if "hunting pros" like you got out there with a bow you could show us up and put that population "in check". If you want to shoot a hog, get a lease or pay someone.
    and YES, ORANGE IS REQUIRED...
    **** I dont even have to talk to my 6 yr old like this.

If you need a vest, stop by ...I've got an extra and would love to put a face with retarded comments .... and see whos truck to watch out for when I'm @ Granger.

Comment

Comment

The major problem with the success rate is the hunting hours. They are nocturnal most of the time. The other factor to me personally is limitations on getting items multiple miles. I preffer to provide them a food source like a feeder to come to me. That's just my opinion. To the person that uses muzzy broadheads, i found 2 arrows(short fletchings) and 2 hog jaws in a creek bed close to the river. You must have got em.
        Attached Files

Comment

That looks like my veins and nock and of course I shoot muzzys but if the arrow does not have a green label on it, it’s not mine if so good chance it is, best of luck to all.

Comment

Green label ? I found that one with head still on it, about 50 yards from a creek. The other was broke off it was in the creek bed with the 2 jaws. Just the tip and about 6 inches and was the same green muzzy broadheads. My arrows are numbered and have my initials MSD on them. Hog ran off with one in the spillway if anyone see's it.

Comment

Oh you meant the stamp. It said Beman blah blah blah. Serial number etc...

Comment

Yes, Cool beans not mine, but thanks Ill keep a look out for yours we all know how expensive arrows are.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopper View Post
                  Are you THAT retarded that you cant even understand the point that we are trying to make?? Its ARCHERY ONLY FOR HOGS...got it?
                  Maybe if "hunting pros" like you got out there with a bow you could show us up and put that population "in check". If you want to shoot a hog, get a lease or pay someone.
                  and YES, ORANGE IS REQUIRED...
                  **** I dont even have to talk to my 6 yr old like this.

If you need a vest, stop by ...I've got an extra and would love to put a face with retarded comments .... and see whos truck to watch out for when I'm @ Granger.

X2, Austinhunter you are the person that screws it up for all of us and rest assured the GW will have his way with you when you are caught. As you stated previously there are multiple locations where you legally can use a shotgun or rifle, these are where you should hunt.

Comment

Team me,

Seems like you're getting some good field time in lately. are you going out in the AM or PM?

Comment

I have covered almost every square inch of pecan grove. I found them in the far back were the river and creek meet. It's a long ways back to were they are. I mostly come p.m. I try sometimes to get there a.m. But not lately. I have 4 kids at home hard to break out early. Lol

Comment

Forgot to mention. I'm moving my feeder, and it too heavy. There is about 100 to 150 lbs. Of corn and protien mix that I hate to see got to waste. It's just feeding the deer. Its ways down pecan grove were the road turns down in the spillway. Then About 75 yards back towered the dam on the right up the side. It is were my tree stands used to be ( for those who saw them). There is a reflective marker in the tree by the trail up. It's still going off twice a day so get it while you can. Good luck

Comment

How is hunting with a rifle or shotgun any more "un ethical" than hunting with a bow? Not sure why it matters because the same animal (which is considered a pest) it being harvested to help the state and land owners out. If you guys were able to produce better results by bow hunting, things like the helicopter hunt wouldnt even be necessary because the hog population would be in check.

yes you have to wear hunter orange!!!!but why do you care anyways if your gonna break the law and poach at granger anyways???why did you even waste the 48 bucks for the aph permit if you plan on hunting illegally anyways?dodging the game warden and takeing your 30 30?im beginning to think your the craigslist flagger and your just running your mouth to stir people up,just cut the crap and follow the law,and shut the @#%$ up and be a man and buy a friggin bow or go hunt somewhere else. nuff said!!!!!!

Comment

Austinpoacher30 - yeah please stay out of granger, more than likely your just a kid. with stupid comments like that and a blatent disrespect for others and the law. oh yeah please post a pic of yourself and lic plate number.

Team me- im just gonna hang a bag and catch your corn for you and haul it off to my newfound spot thanks lol jk ill be out there this weekend, maybe make a dent in your supply, ill prob get a couple of my friends together and surround the pigs. if you see me there let me know if you need help moving stuff.

Comment

I believe we just figured out what this trolls intentions are by the statement in Bold above! he also got what he wanted by gettin us all flustered up. Why dont you take your tree huggin hippy as $ back to austin and leave us honest hard workin hard hunting men and women on TBH alone already. This will be my last response to your retarded comments. Dont let your 30-30 shoot you in the *** on the way out.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X