Couple new books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple new books

My wife got me a couple new books. I had been wanting to read Become The Arrow, and she found Buff's Blackwidow too. I wasn't aware that Buff had a book out, somehow I missed that. But I'm excited to read them both!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buff has 2 books! I have both of them.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Buff has 2 books! I have both of them.

Bisch
      What's the other one called?

Comment

Buff's Blackwidow II, but I don't think it is for sale anywhere.

Bisch

Comment

Where did you get them

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
            Where did you get them

I'm pretty sure 3 Rivers has Become The Arrow. I'll ask my wife where she got Buff's book, but I'm thinking it was probably Black Widow's website.

Comment

When I get Buffs books and next time I go to big oak get Buffs autograph just hope he doesn't charge me for it . LOL

Comment

I knew he had a book (didn't know he had 2) but I didn't think you could buy it any more.

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
                  When I get Buffs books and next time I go to big oak get Buffs autograph just hope he doesn't charge me for it . LOL
                  LOL!! My wife said she did get Buff's book from the Black Widow website. The other one is fairly easy to find. You can get it at 3 Rivers or Ebay. I'm almost done with it, and I'll start on Buff's tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

I have both of these books in my library.

On a side note, I've been rereading some of my older Archery books. I just finished these two. Unless you've been in trad archery a long time you probably haven't heard of Jay Massey.
                    Attached Files

Comment

No sir, I haven't heard of Jay Massey. But I love to read, and I plan to pick up a few more books. I definitely want to read all of Fred Bear's books eventually. I'll keep and eye out for the other one too. I love books about Alaska. Hopefully I'll be able to hunt there someday!!

Comment

I need to pick up a few more books. Wish most of these were on Amazon, but most are not. Clay Hayes book was a pretty good (and short) read.

Comment

I enjoyed Clay's book too. This is another one I thought was good.

Comment

Jay Massey was probably the one that most kindled my desire to hunt Alaska. He was well known for combining river running and hunting. I haven't done a river running hunt, but I have done two drop camp caribou hunts in Alaska. The first time we were dropped off for 10 days. The second we went for 14 days.

Comment

That would be an incredible hunt!!

Comment

Working...
                              X