Two more Damascus knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two more Damascus knives

My brother-in-law got me some more Damascus, and my brother got me some mammoth tooth, so I thought I'd make some more knives.

I have this friend named Rachel who I've known for about eight years now who says she is moving to Seattle and wants me to make a special knife for her of my choosing. So I chose to make this knife for her.

She wanted a sheaths she could wear sideways, so I made this.

I rarely ever make one knife at a time anymore. This is the knife I made along with Rachel's knives. Although it's hard to tell, the handle wood is stabilized and dyed buckeye burl. This was my first time dying wood with cactus juice, and I might've gone a little overboard on the blue. I think it looks kind of cool, though.

Great looking knives. I don't think you went overboard with the blue.

Comment

I wanna be your friend ;-) Beautiful knives but the one for Rachel is off the charts

Comment

Nice work Sam.

Comment

Nice knife

Comment

Love the first knife

Comment

Very nice !!!!

Comment

Way, Way Too Much Blue!

Yeah, Sam. I'm gonna have to agree with you. The blue is way too much.
                I'll be glad to take that ugly monstrosity off your hands and help you forget your wretched mistake.

No, don't thank me. It's what your new, best friend is supposed to do.

By the way, Rachael told me to tell you she picked up a swiss army knife, which better suits her needs and that you could send me the knife you built for her. I'll pm you my address.

Good Luck, buddy, and remember, ease up on the blue a little bit.

Comment

Exceptional work Sam!

Comment

Thanks y'all!

Comment

I like the color.

Comment

Beautiful work Sir!!

Comment

Working...
                        X