Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoping we can make it!

Comment

Gonna finish up the targets tomorrow and set the course this weekend.

Comment

Just can't wait. Dang Deb, wish you have saved me at least one small morsel of that candy. Oh well. See yall soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
          Gonna finish up the targets tomorrow and set the course this weekend.
          What type of paint do yall use on the targets?

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
            What type of paint do yall use on the targets?
            We give them all a good coat of elastermeric then finish them with Krylon spray.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Hey Deb, got a trailer rented for the weekend. Looking forward to the shoot!

Matt

Comment

I live in San Antonio if anyone wants to car pool let me know. I have 3-4 empty seats in my brand new toyota tacoma. Just depends if you aint to big

Comment

Bisch and LM Butler have offered to bring their pop up campers over for extra lodging if anyone needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                      Hey I did not get any candy. I guess that is what happens when you go elk hunting.
                      Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
                      Just can't wait. Dang Deb, wish you have saved me at least one small morsel of that candy. Oh well. See yall soon.
                      Both of you old farts have bad teeth and need to lay off the candy. Better give Bisch some though. He tends to be either scrawny or maybe just wormy.

Comment

Bisch and LM Butler have offered to bring their pop up campers over for extra lodging if anyone needs it.
                        I think mine might be full as I am planning on my wife coming with me.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
                          Both of you old farts have bad teeth and need to lay off the candy. Better give Bisch some though. He tends to be either scrawny or maybe just wormy.
                          I do like most candy!

Bisch

Comment

Is there enough room to park a small motor home? I might just drive it down, not sure though.

Comment

Yes, there is room. I think Bountyhunter is bringing his and Don Ferguson is bring his. I'll get the trees all trimed up so you won't scratch it up. You may want to drive on by the house and turn around at the store. It will be easier to come in the gate from that way.

Comment

Yes, there is room. I think Bountyhunter is bringing his and Don Ferguson is bring his. I'll get the trees all trimmed up so you won't scratch it up. You may want to drive on by the house and turn around at the store. It will be easier to come in the gate from that way.
                                Well, I was thinking about that gate and the room to maneuver. I just booked a hotel We're good to go.

Ron

Comment

Working...
                                X