New Knife... for a new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Knife... for a new member

Just wanted to welcome a new member and show some pics of his new knife I had the privilege to make for him - So...welcome aboard Mex Polack!!

As a fellow Polack, I was honored to make the blade below per his design requests....Mex wanted the specific filework design below as well as thumb "swoop" with he filework continued through the dip the length of the hunter. I used American made pattern welded and forged Damascus steel and some unique California buckeye he picked out. I hope you enjoy it Mex and glad you're here friend! Welcome to the fire
    Attached Files

Hey Brian, the knife turned out awesome, I appreciate your time, patience and craftsmanship, well done!!! I will enjoy this knife for a lifetime. Thank You again!!!

Comment

This Polock likes it!

Comment

Oh, that is fine! I really like that.

Comment

thanks guys and I'm glad you like it Mex!!
          It was a fun one to create and I'm happy with the finish. This is a pic with the sheath I made for it to sleep in - ha...I'm lining my sheaths with supple New Zealand stag skin to hold nicely and firm. Edges are burnished like a baby's bottom.
          Attached Files

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet looking.

Comment

Brian you're on a roll. I think I've held that one in my hand. Superbly done!

Comment

Originally posted by Richcal View Post
                sweeeeeeeeeeeeet looking.
                Originally posted by WildThings View Post
                Brian you're on a roll. I think I've held that one in my hand. Superbly done!
                Thank you kind sirs !. Yep, that's the one you saw Barry. Sam sure is enjoying his deer too, I'll have to post that up next!

Comment

Looks great! It'll definitely be enjoyed, love mine! Another polock approval here

Comment

Whodathunk so many Polacks could gather in one place. I'm sure there's a joke coming soon. Kielbasa!

Comment

Awesome knife fellas.

Keep it sharp....gotta a lot of corn and protein bags to cut open in a few weeks.

Comment

That's a beautiful knife
                        Well done !

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                          Thank you kind sirs !. Yep, that's the one you saw Barry. Sam sure is enjoying his deer too, I'll have to post that up next!
                          That'll work!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                            Awesome knife fellas.

Keep it sharp....gotta a lot of corn and protein bags to cut open in a few weeks.
                            Thanks!... It's too hot to be working that hard now! Sounds like a great trip though.

Comment

Wow, absolutely beautiful knife!

Comment

Working...
                              X