Carter release problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter release problem

I recently switched to a Carter Like Mike release and have started having issues with my d loop fraying. Has anyone else seen this, and if so do you have any ideas to stop this? I inspected the release and don't see any burrs.

Yup,
    I switched out the loop this weekend and fifteen shots in it was frayed again. I have been shooting my TRU Ball again with zero issues and my accuracy increased so the Carter is getting sent in and then riding back up.

Comment

I have been shooting the Like Mike for years and never had any problems. Carter will take of any problems.

Comment

Been shooting a Like Mike for last 3 months. No issues. Probably have 300-500 shots through it. Same D-loop. Call Carter and they'll help you out.

Comment

My buddy had the same issue with a hamskea drop tine release, we just polished it with some fitz and a dremel. No problems since.

Comment

Looked at it closer and the hook only has a radius on one side. The other side has a sharp corner. I sent it back to Carter for replacement.
            Attached Files

Comment

they have great customer service, let em know and theyll handle it.

Comment

Working...
              X