Whale wars ending???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whale wars ending???

Anyone find it odd that the whole season was about nothing and she something finally happened they didn't even show it??

Huh? I'm lost. Can you explain? What happened? Show is cancelled or they finally decided to leave those Japanese hunters alone?

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
      Huh? I'm lost. Can you explain? What happened? Show is cancelled or they finally decided to leave those Japanese hunters alone?
      either way...... great!

Comment

missed what happened? last one I saw the jet ski guy fell off in the middle of the ocean playing chicken with a battle ship. lol...

silly hippies... rednecks are smarter than that...

anyway... what happened?

Comment

I watched it a few times before I realized nothing significant would ever happen. They're basically on a glory cruise spending sponsors money while half a** bugging whalers.

Comment

I like to watch them get on their little boats and go up against the big a** ships!!!!

Comment

I cheer for Japan. The guy getting a pole to the face was the best moment of the yeah.

Comment

Maybe the Japanese finally had enough.

Comment

Maybe this has something to do with the show?

News media reports in Costa Rica and Germany indicate that a high court in the state of Hesse has issued an arrest warrant for Paul Watson, the founder of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society and star of the reality television hit show Whale Wars. Mr. Watson has failed to appear this week before court-appointed German officials assigned to his bail supervision while he awaited extradition proceedings requested by prosecutors in Puntarenas. Earlier today, an article published on the online version of German tabloid Bild displayed the headline: “Eco-Terrorist Flees Frankfurt” “Where’s Paul Watson? – The leader of the militant Sea...

Comment

saw it once and it smelled like PETA! Whales taste GREAT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      saw it once and it smelled like PETA! Whales taste GREAT!!!
                      Lol the episode that got me hooked...first time I ever saw the show they showed the japs shooting a whale, it was intense

Comment

Here is an update on Paul Watson

Interpol issued a red notice for international eco-fugitive Paul Watson on Tuesday at the request of Costa Rican authorities, making him a wanted man worldwide. The Toronto-born founder of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society (SSCS) skipped bail in Germany in late July, where he’d been arrested on a Costa Rican warrant for a violent 2002 confrontation with shark hunters. He’d been arrested in Germany in May. “Based on Mr. Watson’s failure to satisfy the bail conditions set by the German court and the additional information provided by Costa Rica concerning the underlying charges, it was concluded that a Red Notice...

Comment

looks to be a man without a country.

Comment

The man is a nutjob! I understand he was asked to leave Greenpeace because his views were even to radical for them. I enjoyed the show sometimes, especially when the whalers would come out on top.

Comment

I always hope for a ship being sunk. Doesn't matter to me which one, they are nutjobs but at the same time I'm not a fan of whales being killed either.

Comment

Working...
                              X