Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 06-28-2018, 01:06 PM   #1
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: BWD
Default Jim Jordan for House Speaker

JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-28-2018, 08:35 PM   #2
TimA
Six Point

Hunt In: Cherokee County

He gets my vote. Someone that will tell it like it is. Unlike Ryan.
TimA is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-28-2018, 10:45 PM   #3
brysdad
Ten Point

That was intense
brysdad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2018, 06:35 PM   #4
Capt.Brown
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Be nice but the left lions are trying to tear him apart now with lies and fake news.
Capt.Brown is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2018, 06:54 PM   #5
texansfan
Ten Point

Hunt In: South Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Brown View Post
Be nice but the left lions are trying to tear him apart now with lies and fake news.
You're discrediting sexual assault victims because of what information you have now????
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2018, 07:08 PM   #6
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
You're discrediting sexual assault victims because of what information you have now????

Like most out of the left these days those accusations really don't pass the smell test.

You really think college level wrestlers are going to undergo years of gay advances from a trainer. And then college level coaches are going to cover it up, all until a few days ago?
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2018, 08:43 AM   #7
batmaninja
Ten Point

"But two former wrestlers, Yetts and Mike DiSabato, dispute Jordanís account.

Yetts was convicted of fraud over an investment scheme, and DiSabato has been involved in legal disputes with the university over business matters, but they said none of that has any bearing on their allegations or their credibility."

The supposed grouper is dead. The supposed incidents happened in the 70s. The accusers have a prejudice. But damaging the info comes out now.

I didn't think it was possible but this is considerably more shady than the Stormy BS. How is that working out so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-08-2018, 07:55 AM   #8
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Like most out of the left these days those accusations really don't pass the smell test.

You really think college level wrestlers are going to undergo years of gay advances from a trainer. And then college level coaches are going to cover it up, all until a few days ago?
Michigan State happened
Did it not?
Old 07-08-2018, 09:34 AM   #9
stykshooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: S. Dakota, Nebraska & Texas

Last edited by stykshooter; 07-08-2018 at 09:40 AM.
stykshooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2018, 09:40 AM   #10
stykshooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: S. Dakota, Nebraska & Texas

Quote:

You believe coaches won't cover up well we live in a strange world ???

Remember Jerry Sandusky & Joe Paterno
stykshooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2018, 10:10 AM   #11
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stykshooter View Post
You believe coaches won't cover up well we live in a strange world ???

Remember Jerry Sandusky & Joe Paterno
Michigan State
The Olympic Committee
BALCO
Reggie Bush & USC
All of NCAA basketball

If Sandusky or the Michigan State doc was running for local GOP senator these guys would swear it is a smear campaign.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:12 AM   #12
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
"But two former wrestlers, Yetts and Mike DiSabato, dispute Jordanís account.

Yetts was convicted of fraud over an investment scheme, and DiSabato has been involved in legal disputes with the university over business matters, but they said none of that has any bearing on their allegations or their credibility."

The supposed grouper is dead. The supposed incidents happened in the 70s. The accusers have a prejudice. But damaging the info comes out now.

I didn't think it was possible but this is considerably more shady than the Stormy BS. How is that working out so far?

There are five other guys on top of these two (and counting) so when they have 40 guys come fwd will that be enough for you?

Did Jim know that the coach showered with the athletes?
Did Jim not find that as odd?
Old 07-08-2018, 11:16 AM   #13
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

Somewhere is these posts we have a victim and I think I know who it is.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2018, 02:16 PM   #14
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young

Unfortunately, Jordon will probably not survive this smear campaign.. and that's a shame... Does anyone really believe that College aged wrestlers or football players are going to allow a man to fondle their balls without decking his butt, unless they liked it... not even today; much less 20 years ago...

Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 07-08-2018 at 02:21 PM.
Mike Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2018, 02:20 PM   #15
batmaninja
Ten Point

Y'all forgot Baylor.

So I guess it isn't just me that can't figure out why the accusers sat on this info for decades, even after the guy died, and waited until now to try to hold an assistant coach responsible. At The Ohio State University.

Old 07-08-2018, 07:11 PM   #16
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Y'all forgot Baylor.

So I guess it isn't just me that can't figure out why the accusers sat on this info for decades, even after the guy died, and waited until now to try to hold an assistant coach responsible. At The Ohio State University.

Doesn't cover up the illegal acts
Sandusky victims waited decades, why?
Olympic girls team waited over a decade, why?
Them boys that were raped by the Catholic priests waited decades, why?

One guess would be fear of not being believed (as you see many aren't believing in this post)

As well as fear of being labeled a (weak) victim as muzzlebrake is trying to do in this post (and if he wasn't then why try to single one person out as an outcast?)

Whatever happened to that speaker of the house that abuse those Pages?
They ended the Page Program because of that scandal.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:47 PM   #17
Russ79
Ten Point

Hunt In: Nacogdoches county, San Augustine county, Beaufort county NC

texansfan, you make me tired...
Russ79 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #18
batmaninja
Ten Point

Jim Jordan is a fine and decent person who has a lifetime history of being honorable and honest, unlike his accusers whose extremely troubled backgrounds and ongoing legal and financial troubles place the veracity of their allegations into the realm of ridiculous.

Unlike the Olympians who were minor children at the time they were abused, these former wrestlers were adults at the time they claim they were sexually abused by the Ohio State team doctor. Note that they do not claim they reported specific abuse to Jim Jordan or to anyone else. To the contrary, they specifically state they did not tell Jordan but instead say he should have known because there was talk around the locker room.

They waited over 20 years to make these allegations with the willing and very expensive assistance of Perkins Coie, a Washington, DC-based dirty tricks law firm. Perkins Coie boasts a client roster that includes the DNC, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and several Democrat Members of Congress. They were recently paid by Hillary Clinton and the DNC as a pass-through entity to hire Fusion GPS to concoct the salacious and unverified Russian dossier at the heart of the Clinton teamís attempted take-down of President Trump.

That doesnít pass the smell test, but thereís even more. The doctor they are accusing of these acts committed suicide 13 years ago, so this isnít even about prosecuting him. It is not about ďpreventing others from being abusedĒ by this dead man.

This has every appearance of greed trying to gain twice from the same smear. First, trying to finally have a successful law suit against Ohio State University after failed previous claims. Second, whatever payments were received for trying to destroy President Trump may be available to destroy other high-achieving Republicans, like Jim Jordan. Given the inclusion of Perkins Coie in the mix, the likelihood increases that money has already changed hands to purchase a drive-by character assassination of beloved conservative Republican Congressman Jim Jordan. I personally vouch for the integrity of Jim Jordan. There seems to be an absence of people vouching for the upstanding character of his accusers.

I dont really have a dog in the fight other than the obvious smear campaign. I mean I cant really even comprehend how people actually buy into this nonsense, but with what is coming out of the left these days, I cant say I am surprised. Atleast they arent using a P star this time