Finally a good duck hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a good duck hunt.

Finally had an awesome morning on a little stock tank behind my shop. Took my brother in law, his brother and his dad from Mississippi. His dad's remark was "only in Texas can you kill a 4 person limit in 15 minutes on a pond". No banded birds but some good green heads and a blue bill.
    Attached Files

Nice!!

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Cool!!!

Comment

good hunt!

Comment

That’s a great mix of birds for a pond!

Comment

Nice shoot! I’d never heard of hunting on a pond until I moved down there, either. Foreign concept!

I’m not sure where they go when they leave here, but there should be a bunch of ducks headed south in the next few days. Maybe your luck will continue.

Comment

Gotta love hunting behind your shop!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                  Nice shoot! I’d never heard of hunting on a pond until I moved down there, either. Foreign concept!

I’m not sure where they go when they leave here, but there should be a bunch of ducks headed south in the next few days. Maybe your luck will continue.
                  I hope. Goin again in the am

Comment

Congrats on a great hunt. We've been struggling on both properties to kill a duck. Shot 1 wood duck this morning.

Comment

Nice hunt, Congrats!

Comment

wish we could see some greenheads down here

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post

I hope they hurry! Our ducks left at the cold front. We were limiting everyday until it hit.

Comment

Congrats Corey! That's awesome! I've been getting the duck hunting bug here lately. I went out on Lewisville last weekend with a buddy and we got skunked. He said the duck hunting has been hard this year!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                              Congrats Corey! That's awesome! I've been getting the duck hunting bug here lately. I went out on Lewisville last weekend with a buddy and we got skunked. He said the duck hunting has been hard this year!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
                              We got 6 today. Going to Oklahoma this weekend and give this hole a rest. Maybe be good this Monday am

Comment

Working...
                              X