Help with Survey from my fellow bowhunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Survey from my fellow bowhunters

Need answer from ground blind hunters, I always come home with a sore neck after bow hunting for a few days in ground blind, realized that I'm falling asleep more than I use to at a younger age, wanted to ask how many of you guys have a little sleep ever now and then in your ground blinds when things are slow. Now be honest

God Bless
    Bish

Yep I have been known to doze off.

Comment

Guilty!

Comment

My sore neck is usually caused from always looking to the left (right handed) while sitting in the stand.

Comment

I use ground blinds sometimes just so I can be a lazy hunter. I can nap, move around, surf TBH, all without being seen by a deer.

Comment

Ummm... last time I was out I tied myself to the tree so I didn't fall out of my hang-on while I napped. Sure. I'll sleep in a ground blind if it's slow.

Comment

Seldom sleep.
              I have read more books the last three years (in the ground blind) than the previous 20 years.

Comment

I have recently retrofitted my favorite tripod with a seat belt. (no tree close enough for a harness) Last year I dozed off and almost took a header from 14 feet.

Comment

I go hunting just to get some sleep sometimes.

Comment

I used to lay down in the ground blind to catch a little sleep before Sunrise...until I had a snake pop its head under the side and start to crawl in. Jumped up and almost had to change muh britches. No more of that from now on

Comment

I do my best sleeping hunting in treestands, ground blinds and while driving. It's fun gettin old...

Comment

Heck--I doze off in my tripods and hanging stands, especially on late night hog hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                          My sore neck is usually caused from always looking to the left (right handed) while sitting in the stand.
                          Same here. Doesn't matter if I'm in a blind, box, or any kind of tree stand. I always have a sore neck and shoulders. I've never slept in any kind of stand.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Come on guys. It is not called sleeping when you are in a blind. It is called hunting with your ears. Get with the program...

Comment

Working...
                            X