Who all holds a record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who all holds a record?

I thought it would be interesting to know how many people hold a record whether it's a world record,state record,lake record for biggest fish caught out of it or whatever. Doesn't matter if it's hunting,fishing or if you hold the record for eating the most cheese burgers in 10 minutes at some restaurant. Might as well talk about it.

Just recently I found an Eastern Hognose Snake that measured 48 5/8". The maximum length on record was 45 1/2" or according to Wikipedia 46". That's probably not all that exciting but hey so far it's been the best I can do.

Do we have to provide proof? If not, I hold all kinds of records.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
      Do we have to provide proof? If not, I hold all kinds of records.
      .....Well......I didn't really think of that. You can make it up if you'd like.

Comment

I was told I held the record at my high school for most office visits during my senior year. Went on to become a teacher. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by lbbf View Post
          I was told I held the record at my high school for most office visits during my senior year. Went on to become a teacher. Go figure.
          Nice! But you know what they say about pay backs.

Comment

Records of exotics count?

Comment

I didn't get it certified but I caught a 19" white bass that broke the lake Houston record. That's the best I got lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
                Records of exotics count?
                Yes sir. Anything counts.

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                  I didn't get it certified but I caught a 19" white bass that broke the lake Houston record. That's the best I got lol
                  Hey man that's awesome. Records of any kind don't just come along every day.

Comment

My wife has horrible PMS and has been asking me for a divorce once a month for 25 years... but I'm still here... that aught to be some kind of record.

Comment

600 yard dash from 5th grade. Did it in 1974 and still stands today.

Comment

The Waffle House by my college campus had all you could eat menu and I put down 7 entrees one time. Lady said it was a record but I didn't get a tee shirt or name on the wall or nothin. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pafdrn View Post
                          My wife has horrible PMS and has been asking me for a divorce once a month for 25 years... but I'm still here... that aught to be some kind of record.
                          Ahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahaha Way to hang in there buddy.

Comment

I hold the record for the least amount of records held. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
                              I hold the record for the least amount of records held. [emoji6]
                              I think we are tied.

Comment

Working...
                              X