Rescheduled IBO Mid-America June 4th & 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rescheduled IBO Mid-America June 4th & 5th

Due to the weekend weather forecast, the IBO Mid-America will be rescheduled for June 4th and 5th. Sorry for the inconvenience...looking forward to it...gonna be fun!
    Last edited by Skunklady; 04-25-2016, 09:33 PM. Reason: misspelled word

I hate to hear that it has to be moved, but the good news is I think I can make the new dates!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I hate to hear that it has to be moved, but the good news is I think I can make the new dates!

Bisch
      You did a rain dance didn't you?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch
        X2! I think I might can make this now!

Comment

Yea!!!! Shabow and Bisch can come! We needed some set up muscle for those big targets!!! lol

Comment

I hope to make this now.

Comment

Can anyone shoot at this one, or do you have to qualify or be a member? Can you sign up the morning of? Thanks, Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes anyone can shoot, traditional only bows. You do not have to be a member, and yes you can sign up the morning of. See IBO.net for traditional rules and classes. Hope to see you there...thanks

Comment

Alright Widdler! We hope to see you!

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                    Yes anyone can shoot, traditional only bows. You do not have to be a member, and yes you can sign up the morning of. See IBO.net for traditional rules and classes. Hope to see you there...thanks

Thank you ma'am!! Looking forward to it!

Comment

Widdler I will believe it when I see ya here. I don't know how many times I heard that you was coming to see me. Hope you can find time in your busy schedule. Arvin

Comment

I hear you Arvin it has been difficult for me to get away these last few years. I enjoy archery very much but things at home and work have kept me away. When I get there though I am going to Whoop ya!!!!!!!

Comment

I guess we are out. That is the same week-end as our TBOT shoot.

Wayne

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160523_175701.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	24445109
                            T-Shirts for this year! Looking forward to shooting with friends. June 4th & 5th Austin

Comment

Those are nice. I hope we don't get rained out again.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X