Finals suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finals suck

Instead of sitting in my cozy tree this evening I've had my head buried in my history book. Whoever invented finals is a real ***** hole

Fight thru it. A bunch of us have been there many times over. Good luck.

Comment

How do you really feel

Comment

It soon will be over. I just took my last on today

Comment

I would have been done today, but the dad gum ice closed the school last Tuesday so I gotta take it next Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            How do you really feel
            I feel like saying the heck with it and putting some more meat in the freezer. It'll be alright though only one more to go.

Comment

I feel your pain man, i'm in the same situation. It messed up my hunting plans as well!! Don't the professors know I need to be out in the woods, how dare they...

Comment

Just thank about it this way I never studied and I've been working 18 hours straight today

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley719 View Post
                  Just thank about it this way I never studied and I've been working 18 hours straight today
                  Heard that loud and clear I'll get back to reading boys. Why can't they do this after deer season, or at least during doe and spike only, but of course it's during the peak of the rut at my dad's ranch

Comment

What College you at spike?

Comment

I had a final I studied almost all night for only to get there and the final is a one question essay "What did you learn?" $%##$##$@ Philosophers!!

Comment

I imagine

Comment

At first I thought you were talking about NFR finals... I been out of school a while

Comment

I wish i could just take a test...these papers are killer.

Every class I took this semester requires a paper versus an exam...and Im struggling

One more to go !

Comment

I feel your pain. This was a stressful week.

Comment

Working...
                              X