Finals suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
    I wish i could just take a test...these papers are killer.

Every class I took this semester requires a paper versus an exam...and Im struggling

One more to go !
    Mine where that way too. All reports and my thesis paper I'm working on. I rather do reports though.

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
      What College you at spike?
      Tarleton state University in stephenville P.M. Me and we can get out to the woods sometime, my buddy's and I are always looking for someone else to sit around the fire and B.S. With

Comment

Originally posted by Txseaaggie View Post
        Mine where that way too. All reports and my thesis paper I'm working on. I rather do reports though.
        I had to do a paper for my English class and it was 11 pages long, I wanted to shoot myself in the foot with my PSE lol

Comment

Just remember that the sacrifices you make now pave the way for a job. And that job can help you pay for a place to hunt and anything you want for hunting. That is what kept me going through college

Comment

Keep at it and don't give up....your one step closer.

Comment

Having been there I can tell you "it is so worth it" . But you will have nightmares about it off and on for the rest of your life!

Comment

Originally posted by kspike View Post
                I had to do a paper for my English class and it was 11 pages long, I wanted to shoot myself in the foot with my PSE lol
                Lmao! Can't say I blame you on that. I hated English classes. All my papers are pretty much 10x that in length.

Comment

Originally posted by Txseaaggie View Post
                  Lmao! Can't say I blame you on that. I hated English classes. All my papers are pretty much 10x that in length.
                  It was supost to be longer but I could only fit 11 pages lol

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                    Having been there I can tell you "it is so worth it" . But you will have nightmares about it off and on for the rest of your life!
                    Haha, this is so true. Still to this day, 9 years after the fact

Comment

The funny part is in a few years, those will be "the good old days" before working full time!

Comment

Hang in there. An education is worth it. I took my whipping this week.

Comment

Been outta college for 20 years and still have nightmares over the finals

Comment

Good thing about history is you only have to learn it once...after that it doesn't change. It only gets added to

Comment

Originally posted by kspike View Post
                              Instead of sitting in my cozy tree this evening I've had my head buried in my history book. Whoever invented finals is a real ***** hole
                              I agree!!! I have my final this coming up tuesday...the only good thing about it is that its going to be multiple choice...all of our tests have been 50 questions fill in the blank with NO word bank...ready for A&P2 to be over!

Comment

Working...
                              X