No announcement yet.

2 new bow blinds - pic heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the ideas! I just got done building one of these and it looks great.

Comment

Great idea.

Comment

cool

Comment

So my last trip scheduled this past march had to be cancelled, but I'm heading to the ranch this weekend. I'm gonna take lots of pics and see how well these held up. They are officially a year old and I am excited to see how durable they have been. Don't really expect them to need more than quick coat of paint and a patch or two. I'll post pics when I get em.

Comment

Went out finally to check the blinds for wear. I am thrilled!!! The interior roof (first pic) looks as fresh as it did the week after it was built. The exterior is starting to crack a bit but is still water tight. Considering another coat of paint but NOT a necessity. Prolly gonna wait till next year for the two year anniversary of these blinds. Need to be re brushed of course, but we are so impresses with how they have done, that we are gonna build a couple more.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Comment

I was looking for something else when I came across this. I want to bump it to the top so I can link it later

Comment

Curious if these are still in one piece 7 years later....

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                    I was looking for something else when I came across this. I want to bump it to the top so I can link it later
                    Thanks or doing this! First time I've run across this thread.

Pretty interesting concept and would be nice to hear how they are still doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Gold View Post
                      Curious if these are still in one piece 7 years later....
                      Pretty cool Idea. First time I had seen this thread too. It looks like the OP hasn't been logged in since 8/6/17. Maybe he will come along shortly to update us all.

Comment

Now I like this, u my kinda guy, first class blind for 8.00. I' m gonna build one or two. That's the cool thing about this section, so many great ideas. They hunt just as well as the high dollar plastic ones and theres the fun of building to your own specs.

Comment

Sweet job

Comment

saw this on chipper jones hunting show on the double dime ranch great idea

Comment

I like that idea. Thanks for posting. May have to try building one of these.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I like it. In for an update too.

Comment

Working...
                                X