Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those of you who have the pics, I mean all the pics can start posting them now. My phone bricked or I would do it. That one above is all I have left.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
      There are people posting in this thread that have facts.

[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Tag

Comment

Just because he got a nice deal doesn’t mean he wasn’t any less guilty of what he did.

Now that the case is over, all it takes is one of us to do an open records request and you can get the full offense report, photos, arrest report, any mugshots, arrest warrant/search warrant affidavits, etc. Just be specific in your request. They can’t release anything during an open investigation but now that it has a disposition in court, it’s fair game. Happy hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
              There are people posting in this thread that have facts.
              That's why I said "...the vast majority." Were any of those folks privy to the actual court case and investigation? If so, their statements hold some weight. Everything else holds much less weight if any at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                Just because he got a nice deal doesn’t mean he wasn’t any less guilty of what he did.

Now that the case is over, all it takes is one of us to do an open records request and you can get the full offense report, photos, arrest report, any mugshots, arrest warrant/search warrant affidavits, etc. Just be specific in your request. They can’t release anything during an open investigation but now that it has a disposition in court, it’s fair game. Happy hunting.

Well someone come on with it already haha. Let’s get some details, accurate details, so then we can decide for ourselves how we feel about it

Comment

Lone Star Law

MORE FULL EPISODES

Season 4

EPISODE 2

In the Heat of the Night

EPISODE 1

Don't Mess With Texas 271

Comment

Good lawer?

Comment

Originally posted by onejump View Post
                      Good lawer?
                      Hope they had a spelling contest :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        That should make folks think twice about illegally killing monster bucks.
                        Where do I sign up for a 271” illegal deer? I am willing to pay the court cost and pick up trash on the highway for 40 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                          Where do I sign up for a 271” illegal deer? I am willing to pay the court cost and pick up trash on the highway for 40 hours.
                          53 thousand dollars in civil restitution..... Thats the punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                            Might not be a first time offender. Same DOB, same name. Different county.
                            Not a chance.
                            This was a good christian boy.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
                              53 thousand dollars in civil restitution..... Thats the punishment.
                              Is this verified somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                                The disposition is a loss for the defense. You don't stand in front of a judge and plead no contest when the state lacks proof. As far as the loss of license, that might be a term of probation but it won't show up in the online disposition.

Might not be a first time offender. Same DOB, same name. Different county.

Charges: Statute Level Date
                                1. HUNTING OUT OF SEASON 265960 Class C Misdemeanor 05/22/2004
                                Events & Orders of the Court
                                DISPOSITIONS
                                05/27/2004
                                Disposition (Judicial Officer: Reeves, Mike)
                                1. HUNTING OUT OF SEASON
                                Guilty
                                05/27/2004
                                Plea (Judicial Officer: Reeves, Mike)
                                1. HUNTING OUT OF SEASON
                                Nolo Contedere
                                I think this post is being lost on people. IF this is the same person, you now have a track record of events in 2004 and 2017. Only a Hillary supporter could believe that no more poaching occurred between those two dates. And this would line up with the rumors about a habitual offender.

Comment

Working...
                                X