Chaparral Dec 2017 youth hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaparral Dec 2017 youth hunt

Any TBHrs at the Chap today for the youth hunt?

A buddy and his son are there. Told me 4 bucks were checked in last night.

Comment

Buddy from work was down with his daughter. Tagged this one last night.

Scored 136.
      Said someone got a 168 also but no pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
        Buddy from work was down with his daughter. Tagged this one last night.

Scored 136.
        Said someone got a 168 also but no pics.
        They posted a pic of the 168 on the chap Facebook. Beautiful buck!

Comment

We were there and actually seen the 168” buck by the road and tried to pick that unit but it was gone. I told the gentleman about that buck and were we marked him on gps. He shot him first night and was an awesome buck! My son passed up a mid 120s 8 and a broke up 10 that would of been a good one but was too busted up. When the buck that he shot walked out he got really fired up and I couldn’t understand it but it was his hunt not mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
            We were there and actually seen the 168” buck by the road and tried to pick that unit but it was gone. I told the gentleman about that buck and were we marked him on gps. He shot him first night and was an awesome buck! My son passed up a mid 120s 8 and a broke up 10 that would of been a good one but was too busted up. When the buck that he shot walked out he got really fired up and I couldn’t understand it but it was his hunt not mine.

Congrats to your son!

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post

Happy son = great hunt. Congrats on the buck!

Comment

Working...
              X