Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opening Day of Dove Season

where will you be?

I'll be in Anderson county hoping they are flying.

No plans as of about a week ago. Friends of mine had a hunt scheduled, but it got moved.

Comment

Clay county. Hope the rains of earlier today don't mess us up. Last two years were not very good. Two years prior to then were purely self defense.

Comment

Not hunting! But its okay, my wife and I are closing on our first home on the 31st of August, so I will be doing house stuff!

Comment

I will be working opening day, but Saturday I will be hammering them unless I am in Fredericksburg talking to an architect about building my house, but then again I may hunt down there. My options are open!~

Comment

I was going to be near Hondo.

Comment

Brooks county. Beers in hand. Jason Boland on the radio.

Comment

Sitting in a dove mix plot / barren desert we planted a few miles west of Benavides. Apparently there has been maybe one good rain storm down there since we planted it.

Oh well, a bad day hunting beats a good day working any day of the week.
                Last edited by Gclyde28; 08-17-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I'll be at el rancho near Realitos in Duval Co. The trees limbs are sagging with birds. Hope they hang around!

Comment

Cooke county between some sunflowers, milo, and a couple ponds.
                    Hoping for the best.

Comment

Hunting of course. �� In Young county

Comment

McLennan county around Waco!

Comment

In Houston County refilling corn and protein feeders getting ready to sling arrows! I got invited to Throckmorton to dove hunt but I really don't want to drive 6 hours just for birds. I like to bird hunt but that's a long ways for a quick turnaround

Comment

Right outside of San Angelo. Maze was cut last week and birds everywhere right now. Can't wait.

Comment

WWA in Mercedes smokin doves

Comment

Working...
                              X