Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now THAT was a flop by hoying.

Comment

I'm out of beer. Who's driving me home?!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        No ****!
        Uh oh! Did I misread his comment??

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          Uh oh! Did I misread his comment??
          That one had a "hit" in it.

Comment

That one had a "hit" in it.
            Frustrating night. We're getting killed and you made a comment that mentioned Bregman in the same sentence as Beltre.

Comment

Frustrating night. We're getting killed and you made a comment that mentioned Bregman in the same sentence as Beltre.
              Both great 3rd baseman. One towards the end and one just starting. Good stuff!

Comment

Both great 3rd baseman. One towards the end and one just starting. Good stuff!
                I'll pretend like I didn't read any of that. Rangers take the Trichotomy. See you girls in August.

Comment

I'll pretend like I didn't read any of that. Rangers take the Trichotomy. See you girls in August.
                  Do what you need to. Somehow I dont think there will be much excitement come August.

Comment

Ball game. AAA'ers showed some **** tonight... glad to see martes settling in... great outing.
                    Interesting to see what is going to happen with all these positions...and prospects...
                    Rangers take series.

Comment

Official Astros vs Rangers - The Trichotomy

Silver Boot Series tracker says 61-27...Rangers edge. Just keeping it real...you know....for the history buffs! [emoji108]

Comment

What a whopping there! Congrats Stros fandom

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Silver Boot Series tracker says 61-27...Rangers edge. Just keeping it real...you know....for the history buffs! [emoji108]
                          12. Keeping it in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                            I wonder how much Nolan made per year back in 1975. I was making poo diapers.
                            If i'm reading Baseball Reference.com correctly, in 1975 he made $125,000. Surely that can't be right. Even by '75 standards that seems insanely low.

Comment

Wooo that sucked! Glad I was working on pig blinds until 11:30 last night [emoji41]. Sounds like I picked a good one to not watch.

Comment

Good game, wish they coulda taken the series but can't win them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X