Deerview Windows question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deerview Windows question

Has anybody bought the gray glass windows? Can you see through it easily or is it like a dark tint to conceal movement? Anybody have any pics of the gray window in a blind?

I'll know before too long I have some on order

Comment

I have some. They are not very dark at all. I like them.

Comment

They are not very dark. I like them.

Comment

You can see through them. They take the bite out of the setting sun shining in my eyes, but I can still see during low light

Comment

I have them and can see through them fine. As it was explained to me is get the gray if your blind is out in the open. If it is in real thick stuff then the clear.

My blind is on a 10ft tower out in the open and the gray works well for me. they are not too dark

Comment

I highly recommend the gray glass windows. Especially for bow blinds. Still easy to see out of when Windows are closed, and when you do open the Windows it still maintains the appearance the deer are used to when they are closed. I'll try to post a pic of my blind with the Windows closed, and with them opened.

Comment

i just ordered some for the blind im building. How do yall rig them so they stay open? You obvisally mount them on the inside of the blind correct?
                thanks, Chase

Comment

I use gray glass in all of my blinds I sell.. No brainer for sure..

Comment

I used the gray windows in mine as well. Very pleased with them and can see clearly through them. Also have another set of windows on the way for another build.

Comment

I have grey windows and they work great. Easy visibility out of them.

Comment

Just ordered the deluxe hinged with gray glass for my blind build! Can't wait till they get here!

Comment

The grey is all I use. Love them

Comment

I have some of the grey ones on order also.

Comment

Working...
                            X