No announcement yet.

What happened to PushButton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appears to be in part of the state with no AT&T service.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      Well he replied saying he is ok.
      Thank you. Glad to hear. I told him once before that as far I knew, nobody “HATED” him as he posted on here and seemed to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigpiggy View Post
        Thank you. Glad to hear. I told him once before that as far I knew, nobody “HATED” him as he posted on here and seemed to think.
        Heck no nobody hates him. It's a campfire and he brings a lot of laughter/entertainment here. I've had him out at my place to hunt last year. Great guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          Heck no nobody hates him. It's a campfire and he brings a lot of laughter/entertainment here. I've had him out at my place to hunt last year. Great guy!
          Yeah I rather enjoy his adventures. Wish he’d come back around

Comment

Remember when he lost the screw to his pistol grip when he was hog hunting. Lol. I am ready for some more of his tales.

Comment

Sambo lives close and didn't seem to know of anything being wrong with Kyle

Hopefully he just has more pressing things to do than play on the GS and will get caught up and make a return

Comment

What happened to PushButton?

PB2 and WT are busy writing a book.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by skinny View Post
                  pb2 and wt are busy writing a book.

Skinny

lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    I was thinking the same thing the other day. He used to post alot and not logging in since the end of Dec isn't like him. That would be like AC not posting for a day or two Hopefully all is well and he has just been busy.
                    Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Playa beat me to the “hour or two” fix. Lmao
                    Heck....AC hasn’t posted in 2 days 😳 I actually would have already notified authorities if I hadn’t “been in the know” that he was at the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                      PB2 and WT are busy writing a book.

Skinny
                      They have been studying my sentence diagraming link for several weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigpiggy View Post
                        Haven’t seen him on here lately? Anyone heard from him?

He seemed to take a ribbing well from all his threads.
                        Probably composing his next brain teaser.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          They have been studying my sentence diagraming link for several weeks.

That might explain the extended absence. [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

I'm posting because Antlers88 texted me a link to this thread.
                            I am sitting at my last hunt of the 18/19 season outside of Goldthwaite, TX. AT&T gets 1 bar at 2 stands here.

Well I can't lie.

I quit TBH plain, simple and cold turkey.
                            Why?
                            Hard to verbalize as I hate doing feelings. Period end sentence!

Since you are family and I Love You More than life, I'll share.

I felt Dishonored and disrespected. What made me feel that way? I can't point to a specific example. Whether "it", it being my feeling Dishonored and disrespected, was the intent of the poster I do not know.
                            There's a few I whole heartedly believe that was their express intent. I blocked them.
                            I am beginning to understand how Moses MIGHT have felt when God called him to lead His people. As I'm not an eloquent speaker or writer.

My post about my TBI was true and factual.
                            My Posts about being a Christian are true and factual.
                            I don't feel my life is drama filled. I feel it's Life.
                            I'm glad that some find it 'amusing" it always isn't for me. It IS my life and I will survive. God will and has seen me through it thus far.

Here's a teaser. Maybe...
                            Not sure if it uploaded
                            Enjoy

Comment

Nice to see you around man, I wouldn’t take it so personal. I thought you had leather like skin it was refreshing to see actually.

Comment

Lots of people asking about you, so they must care than you think. I would like to see you on here, I enjoy your threads. You should come to Bownanza this year, I believe that you will change your feelings about TBH.

Comment

Working...
                                X