Fence help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fence help

So took a nap woth the wife once my son went down, and went outside after to find my fence caving in with the wind. At the moment i grabbed some scrap 2x4s i had and cut them into stakes to brace it and drive the soil against the posts byfacing the wedge counter to the post. Question is, what should i do? I haven't screwed the posts to these braces yet. Don't think it's rotted, just looks like the ground is muddy, and the wind is heavy, and these posts are an inch or two hugher than the others now that i notice. Should i dig up the posts once the wind dies down and try to drive them down a little further and refill the hole( no concrete kn them either).

U sai I tears downs TG fence b n starts overs oh that s thanks

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      U sai I tears downs TG fence b n starts overs oh that s thanks

Skinny

What are you drinking Skinny???

I want some! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        What are you drinking Skinny???

I want some! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grape juice! [emoji23][emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Hahahaha yet i get what your saying. Would suck to tear it down and start over.

Comment

Go by some 2-3/8 galvanized post and a local hardware or fence supply concrete them in with 100-150lb of concrete each and be done with it. This is what we did in College station. The ground stays so wet down there it will rot off a 4x4 in a few years

Comment

Well the posts were rotted. So spent 7 hours today taking down the sectional parts, diggig up the bottom half of the old posts, then refilling part of the hole for the posts so its not so wide, and setting the 3 new posts.

Comment

Working...
              X