X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawwwnnnn.

Comment

Linehan is out!

Linehan probably had to eliminate 80% of his playbook so the Red Pony could grasp it. It was still to far difficult for DAK to comprehend it.a

His decision to leave was a great career choice.

The league cannot churn out coordinators fast enough for Garrett.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by ladrones; 01-18-2019, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
        I'm not the biggest Dak fan but Foles is way overhyped. Look at all his previous stops before philly, he didn't magically become good
        Of course. All SB MVPs are way overhyped. Apparently he is netter than Wentz...who is supposed to be better than Dak.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We need a year to take the handcuffs off Dak. Then you can decide if you want to sign him long term. Dak played great in the 4th quarters and comebacks, rolling out of the pocket with controlled chaos. Linehan's offense was so vanilla for 3 quarters and only succeeded if Zeke succeeded. Hopefully Gallop will become a true #2, we get a decent tight end, and get Travis Frederick back.

Looking forward to next year already!

Comment

Hate to see linehan go.............who can we crucify now?

I hope whoever comes brings a different play book.

.................and is allowed to use it.

Comment

Kellen Moore...seriously?

More of the same...

Comment

I'm game to see what he can do, and I don't think it will be more of the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Kellen Moore...seriously?

More of the same...

Those who can't, coach.

I hope he can coach. Will be interesting.

Comment

Surely Jerry can pay someone with some experience to come in. There's got to be someone with a proven track record available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

He could be good, will have to see if it is even true, if it is I bet Moore and that tight ends coach share the duties with Garrett calling the plays.

Comment

Didn’t we celebrate Jason turning over the play calling to Linehan because he was more creative than Garrett back in Linehan’s first season?. Color me not excited about Red J calling the plays..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Didn’t we celebrate Jason turning over the play calling to Linehan because he was more creative than Garrett back in Linehan’s first season?. Color me not excited about Red J calling the plays..
                          that was early on, they wanted him to be a walk around head coach, he is plenty capable of calling the plays, the defense seemed to have stepped up with some new blood with the same old guy still at the helm, but I wish they would bring in some young dynamic OC, doubt there are any out there to be had, maybe Moore is the next McVay.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                            that was early on, they wanted him to be a walk around head coach, he is plenty capable of calling the plays, the defense seemed to have stepped up with some new blood with the same old guy still at the helm, but I wish they would bring in some young dynamic OC, doubt there are any out there to be had, maybe Moore is the next McVay.

Sure he can call plays but he was seemingly less creative than Linehan... hence my post.

Comment

as long as the robot is in charge, the offense will remain the same. Thats his philosophy. I dont think bringing in someone to do something different will not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                [QUOTE=Keith;13939894]Surely Jerry can pay someone with some experience to come in. There's got to be someone with a proven track record available.

I think any top tier coach or OC would hesitate to work for Jones under any circumstances or unless paid many times the highest coaching salary. Nobody would want to deal with JJ's ego if they did happen to get another ring.

Comment

Working...
                                X