Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps uses Star of David in a ad to attack Hilliary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trumps uses Star of David in a ad to attack Hilliary!

Then he pulls it down as it got ugly from both sides of aisle! Reposted the same tweet with a circle instead of the Star of the Jewish community. Gee-Zus, is he REALLY attempting to lose this election? Is his "smart people" just plain ole DUMB? Why so many unforced era? Nothing wrong with his message verbally but the STAR misuse is probably not a move from a sane person in a NATIONAL campaign!

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Then he pulls it down as it got ugly from both sides of aisle! Reposted the same tweet with a circle instead of the Star of the Jewish community. Gee-Zus, is he REALLY attempting to lose this election? Is his "smart people" just plain ole DUMB? Why so many unforced era? Nothing wrong with his message verbally but the STAR misuse is probably not a move from a sane person in a NATIONAL campaign!
    Hey guess where he apparently got the meme? Would you be shocked to know it was a white supremacist feed from two weeks ago? I know! Me too! I was shocked SHOCKED I say

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
      Hey guess where he apparently got the meme? Would you be shocked to know it was a white supremacist feed from two weeks ago? I know! Me too! I was shocked SHOCKED I say

Bad idea? Yes. Deal breaker? Only to those who wish to see him fail...

I wish you guys would get this upset about all the crap that Hitlary is involved in.. Nah.
      I never heard a word out you about Slick Willy's meeting with Loretta Lynch.. I guess your good with that?

The trivial stuff has y'all too occupied..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Bad idea? Yes. Deal breaker? Only to those who wish to see him fail...

I wish you guys would get this upset about all the crap that Hitlary is involved in.. Nah.
        I never heard a word out you about Slick Willy's meeting with Loretta Lynch.. I guess your good with that?
        It's not binary, dude. You don't automatically love one and hate the other. I dislike both with equal ferocity. I'm not real sure what your point is. It's pretty much a given that Hillary sucks. Don't really need to yell into that echo chamber like yall feel the need to.

Comment

It's not binary, dude. You don't automatically love one and hate the other. I dislike both with equal ferocity. I'm not real sure what your point is. It's pretty much a given that Hillary sucks. Don't really need to yell into that echo chamber like yall feel the need to.

It's simple. You have 2 choices. It's time to pick 1.

Comment

It's simple. You have 2 choices. It's time to pick 1.
            Yeah well, that's like your opinion, man. I've said it and I'll say it again. I will never in this life vote for either of them. I really couldn't give a lesser **** what anyone's opinion of that is.

Comment

Yeah well, that's like your opinion, man.

Great quote

Comment

Yeah well, that's like your opinion, man. I've said it and I'll say it again. I will never in this life vote for either of them. I really couldn't give a lesser **** what anyone's opinion of that is.

Your admitt that your not voting yet you still want to *****.

Interesting.

Comment

Interesting.
                  Yeah I didn't say that did i? I'll vote for Gary Johnson and vote down ballot. I'll never vote for your moronic imbecile of a candidate. Sorry

Comment

Interesting.
                    Here's the problem. We've been offered two **** sandwiches, one of which we're supposed to pick. Just because one of the two **** sandwiches tastes slightly less ****ty than the other, doesn't mean we have to like eating it

Comment

Yeah I didn't say that did i? I'll vote for Gary Johnson and vote down ballot. I'll never vote for your moronic imbecile of a candidate. Sorry

If everybody would get on the same boat so to speak. Gary Johnson wouldn't be a bad choice considering what we have to choose from. Its almost like the Republicans are loosing on purpose.

democrats vote Democrat...nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        If everybody would get on the same boat so to speak. Gary Johnson wouldn't be a bad choice considering what we have to choose from. Its almost like the Republicans are loosing on purpose.

democrats vote Democrat...nuff said
                        I just would love Johnson to poll at 15 percent and get into the debates.

Comment

I had to go trough this same thing 4 years ago with an unelectable trud sammich named Romney.

Comment

tttaxidermy I'm with you my man! To be truthfull, I think there are a couple guys on this thread that deep down like Hillary more than Trump and are afraid to admit it. If I was them I would be too! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                              Here's the problem. We've been offered two **** sandwiches, one of which we're supposed to pick. Just because one of the two **** sandwiches tastes slightly less ****ty than the other, doesn't mean we have to like eating it
                              Nailed it! The greater bad taste seems to vacillate between those two every other day... I'm hoping for a miracle at the GOP convention....not much of a chance I will admit though!

My favorite The Donald quote after the Nevada primary...

"We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated,” the Republican presidential front-runner boasted after coasting to a decisive victory in the state’s caucuses.
                              Last edited by Humper; 07-03-2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X