Bow Rack: Copied Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Rack: Copied Ideas

I've been setting up my office/trophy room at my house this past week. Got bored today and copied some previous guy's idea and made a bow rack to hang me and the fiancés bows. $7 and an old pallet is all it took. Thanks for the idea fellas.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344212353.565707.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	24913511
    And a few horns got hung up.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344212442.398184.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	24913514

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344212516.267495.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	24913515

Saw her picture on fb! Looks good man!

Comment

Nice diploma. I have one just like it.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Whooooooop!
          I'm not an Aggie but ,my wife is, I spent a lot of time on campus... and too many tickets burning up HWY 6

Comment

Looking good

Comment

awesome man!

Comment

Originally posted by jmangrem View Post
                Nice diploma. I have one just like it.
                Nice job, simple but does the job and looks good.

Some day I'll tell you the story of when I went into the UT gift store on the Austin 'strip' and asked if I could get and A&M visor for my daughter as a souvenir while visiting Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                  Nice job, simple but does the job and looks good.

Some day I'll tell you the story of when I went into the UT gift store on the Austin 'strip' and asked if I could get and A&M visor for my daughter as a souvenir while visiting Texas.
                  Haha I bet that is a pretty dang good story!

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by brzo23 View Post
                          Haha I bet that is a pretty dang good story!
                          Here we go. I bought my daughter a Longhorn sun visor in Austin to wear here in CA when playing tennis. After wearing it all the time for multiple tennis seasons, it started to look grungy.

On another trip to Austin (which included a Happy Hour at Archery Country) including a pig hunting expedition with Wildman to Granger (if you've never hunted with D, you have not experienced life at it's best), I was on my way back to the airport and met a great guy named Pedro from Hill Country Bowhunters and his wife and young child for lunch in downtown Austin.

I wanted to do a run-in, run-out purchase for a new visor. Every store I went into did not have them, and the college-age employees were all either hung over or stoned (or both) with ear-rings, nose-rings, etc. After 4 stores, I was getting frustrated and a bad attitude on.

Then I went into THE UT store. T shirts. Mugs. Rocking chairs. Blankets. You name it. Plus a whole wall of caps and visors, behind a counter. Up walks a guy with a goatee and ear rings. People all over the place buying UT souvenirs and trinkets. You have the scene. And I have a bad attitude at this point.

"I want to get a visor for my daughter"

"Wadda yall want?"

"A nice visor for my daughter"

"Yeah" No real help as he just stood there (this is where it happened).

In a loud voice, I call out to this guy

"Have y'all got any A&M sun visors here? I want to get a souvenir of Texas for my daughter in California"

All the heads in the store seemed to turn in my direction

"No, we don't sell A&M stuff here"

"That's too bad. OK, than I'll have to take one of the orange ones with the cow horns on it"

I got the visor. Wildman later told me I was lucky to get out in 1 piece!

Maybe it was funnier in person than typing it. When I told that story to a Chinese engineer out here when I found out he was an A&M EE grad, he just smiled and shook my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                            Here we go. I bought my daughter a Longhorn sun visor in Austin to wear here in CA when playing tennis. After wearing it all the time for multiple tennis seasons, it started to look grungy.

On another trip to Austin (which included a Happy Hour at Archery Country) including a pig hunting expedition with Wildman to Granger (if you've never hunted with D, you have not experienced life at it's best), I was on my way back to the airport and met a great guy named Pedro from Hill Country Bowhunters and his wife and young child for lunch in downtown Austin.

I wanted to do a run-in, run-out purchase for a new visor. Every store I went into did not have them, and the college-age employees were all either hung over or stoned (or both) with ear-rings, nose-rings, etc. After 4 stores, I was getting frustrated and a bad attitude on.

Then I went into THE UT store. T shirts. Mugs. Rocking chairs. Blankets. You name it. Plus a whole wall of caps and visors, behind a counter. Up walks a guy with a goatee and ear rings. People all over the place buying UT souvenirs and trinkets. You have the scene. And I have a bad attitude at this point.

"I want to get a visor for my daughter"

"Wadda yall want?"

"A nice visor for my daughter"

"Yeah" No real help as he just stood there (this is where it happened).

In a loud voice, I call out to this guy

"Have y'all got any A&M sun visors here? I want to get a souvenir of Texas for my daughter in California"

All the heads in the store seemed to turn in my direction

"No, we don't sell A&M stuff here"

"That's too bad. OK, than I'll have to take one of the orange ones with the cow horns on it"

I got the visor. Wildman later told me I was lucky to get out in 1 piece!

Maybe it was funnier in person than typing it. When I told that story to a Chinese engineer out here when I found out he was an A&M EE grad, he just smiled and shook my hand.
                            Haha I bet you did turn some heads! That's good stuff! You were probably lucky to get outa there in one piece!

Comment

very sweet

Comment

Working...
                              X