• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge fan of my Scott Silverhorn.. Look for a used one on AT

Comment

Spothogg Wiseguy

Comment

same as I posted on another thread.

for me I don't change releases. I have ten little gooses by scott, taught my son to shoot with them so we have ample back ups. that connection point and feel of the trigger is something I refuse to mess with.

this from a guy who changes bows every year.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
          same as I posted on another thread.

for me I don't change releases. I have ten little gooses by scott, taught my son to shoot with them so we have ample back ups. that connection point and feel of the trigger is something I refuse to mess with.

this from a guy who changes bows every year.
          That is the only brand of anything I can say ive remained loyal to. I do not believe in brand loyalty. I shoot what works for me at the time. No matter the brand. A Scott release has never failed me once since 1991. I cant say that about to many things in archery.

Comment

I shoot a scott release. Hasn't let me down yet.

Comment

Pm semt

Comment

scott silverhorn for me...I like better than the jaw type

Comment

Scott shark NCS ....Awesome

Comment

Scott little goose here.

Comment

I have a Trufire Hardcore.. It's the 3rd rest and the best I have ever owned BY FAR.. I am completely satisfied.. I like that it pivots

Comment

I shoot the Scott Little Bitty Goose Nylon Connector System or NCS Model. This model is really easy to get out of the way or tuck into your sleeve versus the models that are static to the wrist strap.

The Scott Family of Archery Release Aids. From youth releases, women's releases, back tension or hinge releases - Scott Archery has the widest and most complete selection of the best archery releases available for sale today.

Comment

Working...
                        X