No announcement yet.

Do you use a KME broadhead sharpener?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it has three stones and a clamp to hold you broadhead at the correct angle. I just looked in the case and closed it back up, so I don't have any experience in using it. It should work, but like I mentioned, I use the WorkSharp.

This one;

Last edited by Ron; 08-21-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I originally bought the broadhead sharpener, sold it about a month later and picked up a used KME knife sharpener setup. I did spend the money for the diamond hones. Stuff gets really sharp around here now.

Comment

I have always struggled getting my heads razor sharp. I picked up both of the KME's and can finally shave with a broadhead! If I can get stuff sharp with it anyone can! I tend to use the broadhead sharpener more!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
          Yes, it has three stones and a clamp to hold you broadhead at the correct angle. I just looked in the case and closed it back up, so I don't have any experience in using it. It should work, but like I mentioned, I use the WorkSharp.

This one;

http://www.3riversarchery.com/kme+se..._baseitem.html
          So Ron, how do you go about using the Worksharp? I have one of those too but the ferrule gets in the way of the guard. Do you remove the guard and just eyeball it?

Comment

Yes, remove the guide and match the angle of the blade.

Comment

Working...
            X