Any Members Sell Chevy Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Members Sell Chevy Trucks?

Looking to buy in the near future and would like to buy from a TBHer is that’s an option. Thanks!

I’m sure most all of them sold them, or tried to, once they realized the mistake they made.

I’m sorry. I just couldn’t resist the opportunity.
    Last edited by Trevor73402; 10-10-2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

When a better trunk is made it will have a bowtie on the grille. My old 2005 Cheby c1500 Hemi Killer with 192k on the clock just came back from a road trip to Vegas, Grand Canyon and all points in between, 2547 miles and averaged an even 20 mpg running 75-80 mph over 90% of the time. When she gets to 250k on the clock I might consider a new one or maybe a new crate motor. I have only replaced the washer fluid tank and one alternator. Pretty cheap driving for all those miles. Oh, and it still is one the original brake pads.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Just go to the Ford house...

Comment

My 2002 Z71 Avalanche has 264,000 miles and still running good. That is hard to beat.

Comment

Moritz Chevrolet is a sponsor. Give them a shout!
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Moritz Chevrolet is a sponsor. Give them a shout!
                Michael beat me to it. Just ask for Tony G who is a TBH'er. Many of TBH'ers have bought from him, including myself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 2018 z71 for sale actually.. post is in classified

Comment

I don't sell them but if you want to buy "local" I'm good friends with the Chevy sales manager at Covert Hutto. Let me know if you are interested and I can let him know you are coming.

Comment

I’m about to be in the market myself. I’m going to get with Tony when the time comes as well as a few others who have been mentioned in other threads. I’ve been looking for about a month online all over from Laura gmc to Houston area dealers. Can you really get a better deal at the end of the year? I’m not in a rush and really don’t need a truck till around April of next year when we have our first RV trip scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        Michael beat me to it. Just ask for Tony G who is a TBH'er. Many of TBH'ers have bought from him, including myself.

Is that his handle?

I was actually looking at them for a new Trail Boss a few months ago. Ended up waiting because Chevy is supposed to offer it with a 6.2 next year. Hard to get rid of the 6.2 now that I’ve got one.

Comment

We got one from him too, good dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tony G left Moritz and is at Jerry’s in Weatherford now. Give him a ring.

Comment

Thanks for the business and referrals.
                              Let me know if I can help anyone.
                              817-320-7336

Comment

Working...
                              X