Doe Estrous Scents??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doe Estrous Scents??

I never mess with any of this but this year we will be bow hunting in Missouri at the end of October, beginning of November. Have any of you used a particular product that you could say worked? If so, what was it?

Franks Doe Urine (Google it)

Or you can just pm WCB (Mike) and he can bottle up some of his! If I remember correctly he killed his 170" at Hag after peeing on a bush.
    Attached Files

Comment

i like to spray buck bomb on the bottom of my boots for my walk to the stand. refreshing it every 50 yards or so. killed a buck one time following it. right time right place. sure doesn't work every time.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
        i like to spray buck bomb on the bottom of my boots for my walk to the stand. refreshing it every 50 yards or so. killed a buck one time following it. right time right place. sure doesn't work every time.
        This works as well. I killed a wide 8 2 seasons ago the last wknd of bow season this way. He walked right down the trail I walked. Only time Buck Bomb has worked for me.

Comment

I was useing a Wildlife Research doe estrous in my Scent Blaster last year when I had a little 4 point buck come in and sniffed around,ate some of the thrown corn for about 20 mins. He probably would have stayed longer if something didnt make a funny noise and spook him off in the distance. Also had a cherry vanilla scent I made last year that brought in 4 does. 1 was with a fawn on opening day last season in my Scent Blaster as well. Highly recommend that unit with whatever scent you do choose. Ive got 2 reservoirs for it,1 for doe pee,1 for cherry vanilla scent so im not mixing scents. Great product

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files
            Last edited by Longue Carabine; 07-17-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X