X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you got 'em and this stuff stops.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
      I am in for the evening update. OP, remember to take a deep breath before the tire irons come into play.

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
      Id go drive around in his yard for a bit, before I knocked on the door.
      This made me laugh!

Comment

All kidding aside, don’t get into a situation you will regret. It’s not worth it brother.
        Last edited by Anvilheadtexas; 05-15-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Trespasser help

[emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited by Ætheling; 05-15-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Reposition your camera to get a face shot when he is either entering or exiting. And put another camera onto your primary camera to catch him tampering with it. If it was me I would t confront him but I would sure help him dig his own grave!

If you have him identified call the sherif and ask them to issue him a CTW. That right there is a free ride to jail if he is caught on your property by the laws.

Before you do that tho consider the repercussions. I have no idea what they may be but this fella certainly is not gonna be your friend after he gets issued a CTW, may just cause bigger problems. Just a thought, do what you need to do.

Comment

OK. I'm invested in this thread. As painful as it was, I've read every post and all I can say is I hope this ends with someone other than the OP going to jail but I have a feeling it may all be an easily explained misunderstanding. I'm adding some new folks to my block list because reading their posts resulted in a loss of brain cells and then subscribing for what I hope to be an exciting and satisfying conclusion.

Comment

Well no sign of the truck. Probably out cruising through other people's land! Keeping an eye out and will update.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Well no sign of the truck. Probably out cruising through other people's land! Keeping an eye out and will update.
                  Something like this may get the point across when you catch him.

Comment

Subscribed for the upcoming carnage.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Thanks Ben! I appreciate the help. Definitely older gentleman. Then one pic I sent you clearly shows his arm better. 60s was my guess.
                      60s??? There's your answer! Old dude is lost!

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                        60s??? There's your answer! Old dude is lost!
                        No, those old dudes are the worst! Back in the day him and daddy used to run deer dogs and hunt squirrels on OPs place and far as he is concerned, he has rights to be on OPs land! Sad, but that is how some people reason.

Comment

Good luck antlers86! I'm not working weekends for a while, so let me know if you need a stake out partner on the weekend.[emoji3]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

This
                            Attached Files

Comment

Anyone hear from Antler86 (OP)? I came in here checking on the post-confrontation update and see he hasn’t been here all night? I hope he is not in the pokey!

Comment

Send the trespasser a strongly worded note.

Comment

Working...
                                X