Tree Carver Out At My Property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tree Carver Out At My Property

This is a way out there idea, but I'm hoping someone can randomly help. My wedding anniversary is coming up and I thought it would be neat if I could pay a highly skilled tree carver to come carve my wife and my names into a tree at our property in Buffalo, TX. Anybody know a guy lol????

Dang you disqualified me with whole "highly skilled" thing, otherwise I'm up for just about anything for a nominal fee. The wife should be impressed though

Comment

Haha, I use “highly skilled” very loosely. I have to put those disclaimer type words, otherwise someone like my drunk cousin who has never even tried it, will say he can do it for $150, and I’ll have a tree looking like a 6 year old did it with a dull pocket knife!

Comment

You might look for some local wood carvers. I'm not sure where to find them, but that internet thing might be of some help.

Comment

I’m great with an Etch and Sketch. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
            This is a way out there idea, but I'm hoping someone can randomly help. My wedding anniversary is coming up and I thought it would be neat if I could pay a highly skilled tree carver to come carve my wife and my names into a tree at our property in Buffalo, TX. Anybody know a guy lol????
            Try Doug Moreland. He is amazing person.

Comment

look up Della Meridith

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
                Ya'll carve it in there yourselves! She will be all happy it's quality time spent together and you will have more money for beer!

Win! Win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                  Try Doug Moreland. He is amazing person.

http://www.dougmoreland.com
                  Beat me to it. He'll entertain the hell outa ya with a fiddle and a song as well.

Comment

Put one of these in a dremel tool, or cordless drill and do it yourselves.

Comment

I actually know a guy I went to High School with that does chainsaw carvings. He lives in the New Caney area. His name is Joey Burns. You can look him up and his work at this link.

Comment

I've got a pocket knife. I just need you to spell the names for me.

Comment

Part of me is saying congrats and what a cool idea... and part of me is disappointed in you.

Comment

All I know is once you get that tree carved, you better make dang sure it stays in nothing short of amazing health.

Comment

Look up Sam Edwards in Edgewood

Comment

Working...
                              X