As long as they don't do the death wobble by me

Comment

Originally posted by woodsbound View Post
      What he said...

Speaking of (don't watch if foul language offends you):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOtgDdeRb4Q
      thats the funniest thing ive heard in a good while

Comment

This may get a few panties in a wad here, but diesels jacked up with 35"-40" tires. Buying a diesel then cutting its balls off(power) makes no sense to me, but I'm getting old.....
        Last edited by BrianL; 03-26-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Dodge emblems...lol

Comment

Ice cooler and sunglasses brand decals, can't get much more stupid than that.

Comment

Originally posted by woodsbound View Post
              What he said...

Speaking of (don't watch if foul language offends you):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOtgDdeRb4Q
              Man that was hilarious!

Comment

I will preface my comments thusly:
                1) I am in the GOF demographic
                2) I am sure my opinion matters not one whit to those who make these modifications

One big head-shaker for me is when people spend good money to make their truck as obnoxiously loud as possible. (for some odd reason I like a muffler that actually muffles) Another is the "look at me!" truck that is lifted so high you need a step ladder to get in. That has to be incredibly expensive and I gotta believe that buyers remorse sets in on that modification pretty quick.

Comment

LED Daytime running lights, and tail lights. Whatever ford has going on in that new grill looks like something to cheap to sell at vato zone, and GMC is equally as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
                    Same goes for guys complaing how other people spend their money. I’ve got some of those big wide 22x14’s but I have 37s wrapped around em. Also didn’t ask for anyones opinion on what they thought on it either lol, and my truck is far from useless, it hauls all kind of groceries.. But yeah the “Cali lean” trend cracks me up. Doesn’t bother me how silly it is just gets a good grin.
                    I use to build Pre runners in Cali. When you have gobs of wheel travel it's gotta go somewhere.

Comment

Id like to know the ratio of diesel trucks that never get used to haul plaything but golf clubs and skinny jeans.

How bout lowered duallys? Folks that run their light bars on in the day time?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Folks that run their light bars on in the day time?
                        Some chucklehead in my neighborhood has the light bar on his Jeep blazing away no matter the time of day or night. Really blinding - and illegal?

Comment

It's not so much the mods themselves, it's the attitude that goes with them. Doesn't matter if it's a modded diesel or a fart canned civic. Not everyone sure, but the majority of these vehicles you see weaving through traffic, flooring it from stop lights, thumping stereos, generally being a PITA looking for attention. It just gets annoying after a while. The owner probably likes it and it's his money so to each his own, I'll still shake my head and laugh.
                          Last edited by jdg13; 03-26-2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Stacks, rolling coal, light bars, jacking trucks up for pretty much no reason, tow mirrors for no reason, lights under the vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              Some chucklehead in my neighborhood has the light bar on his Jeep blazing away no matter the time of day or night. Really blinding - and illegal?
                              illegal to not have covered let alone on..(thought being based on the reflective nature of the bars in oncoming headlights). ....although rarely enforced...

Comment

Huge diameter tips on the very end of a stock exhaust system.

If you have these and love them, that's fine. It's your vehicle; customize it however you like. Personally, as a form-follows-function guy, I never understood this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X