Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Grizzly stick?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by docmay View Post
    It's never too late. Look up the mcat thread and it will talk about getting in to med school. Just 8-15 years and you are there.
    Lmao, I'm almost 44. To hell with that!! I'll hunt the wild bear-pigs of Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      I have to admit this thread, and this cold arse weather, has me wanting to do some hiking around granger this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
        I have to admit this thread, and this cold arse weather, has me wanting to do some hiking around granger this weekend.
        I wish I could. I have duty this weekend.

Comment

I still like the aae and think they do a great job of steering broadheads. I may go back. My problem is the fly a touch different at long range compared to Blazers. I am trying to choose one vane. I did have one batch of the aae vanes that didn't stick well. I am pretty sure that was my fault as I tried a new gel type glue. I am always tinkering with my stuff so that is part of it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            I was being funny. I do think lots of folks could do what I do but it takes a huge commitment in time and effort on the front side of things.

Comment

That should work! Sounds like a crazy adventure...What kind of doc are you?

Comment

Originally posted by cmeadors View Post
                The best kind!

Comment

I'm curious. If ur orthopedic we should be friends

Comment

I still like the aae and think they do a great job of steering broadheads. I may go back. My problem is the fly a touch different at long range compared to Blazers. I am trying to choose one vane. I did have one batch of the aae vanes that didn't stick well. I am pretty sure that was my fault as I tried a new gel type glue. I am always tinkering with my stuff so that is part of it as well.
                    I liked them a lot too. They steered my arrows quite well for two or three shots, and then they were somewhere in the lawn. I couldn't make them stick to anything.

Comment

I'm curious. If ur orthopedic we should be friends

Not quite. I have the dream job of most teenage boys!!!!

Comment

Not quite. I have the dream job of most teenage boys!!!!

Lol!

Comment

I'm an Ob/gyn.

Comment

Good luck, doc! Can't wait to see the LDP's!

Bisch

Comment

Man I can't wait for this live hunt or at least the story

Comment

Gotta be brave! I have killed a Cape buffalo and hippo with a bow. I'll have a guide with a backup rifle. If I die hunting grizzly or brown bear then everyone on here will know I died happy.
                                Only maybe 2 better ways to die

Comment

Working...
                                X