quatro b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quatro b

hey i was gonna book a hunt to the quatro b in february or march and i was wondering if someone would want to hunt the same weekend so we could have a group and we could have the ranch ourselves

I may be interested. How many people to have the ranch?

Comment

6 hunters and 4 non hunters is the max load for the ranch. If pig sticker can get at least 4-5 other hog hunters with him, than the weekend can be booked. The weekend of the 25-27th is wide open as of now. - c

Comment

so anyone want to go let me know and we will set a date

Comment

You might call Carlos or Doug before using the automated hunt deposit system on their site. I'm not sure of whats going on there but I called Carlos and left a message the other day to try and learn of open date as I was going to have a large group to attend.

He text me back that they were having some sort of trouble at the ranch and would not advise booking there right now. He didn't say for how long but I did ask him to let me know when they worked it all out so that we might be able to consider their services.

Comment

There is no " trouble". I texted ralf back to the effects
            That hunting is hard This is due to drought conditions at ranch. I'm always
            Fair in telling folks to try elsewhere when animals are not
            Moving well.

Comment

I got an exotic buck hunt booked for mid march. I hope they are moving well then. We are all pretty excited about the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by takoma View Post
                There is no " trouble". I texted ralf back to the effects
                That hunting is hard This is due to drought conditions at ranch. I'm always
                Fair in telling folks to try elsewhere when animals are not
                Moving well.
                That is indeed a fair thing to do Carlos and is to your credit. This sort of thing says a lot about the character of your out fit and is appreciated.

After reading your further explanation I can understand your texting this to me when you got word that we were coming. As you know my skill level and know that I have a hard enough time harvesting an animal when conditions are ideal let alone when hunting is hard. LOL

Thanks a lot for clarifying your meaning Carlos and as bad as I hate to hear that hunting is tough there right now I am glad to hear that it is not anything more serious etc..

Comment

Heck ya... No problemo.

Comment

Working...
                  X