Help! Trying to get my girl a new bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Trying to get my girl a new bow

So my girlfriend is shooting my old PSE STINGER 3G, but it's not a very forgiving bow for a girl I guess. We're looking at some of the mission bows, since they are very adjustable. Do y'all have any recommendations or suggestions?

Right now the Mission Craze and Flare are striking her eye...

I may be selling a mission Ballistic here really soon

Comment

Well, we're going to the shop tonight as we have a hog/ram hunt this weekend, but I've heard those are nice!

Comment

My wife shoots the bowtech carbon rose, and absolutely loves it. She is shooting around 38 lbs @ 24.5 in draw and it is absolutely blazing for what it is. I didn't know if you were stuck on the mission or not.

Comment

My nephew loves his Craze I got him.

Comment

I was looking at the Craze today, it looks pretty nice and it is a bow that can adjust as she gets stronger. Haven't seen the Bowtech Carbon Rose, we'll have to check it out tonight!

Comment

She's wanting to shoot an Elite Spirit, but there isn't a shop here in Houston that sells them. The closest one is in Conroe, but I doubt we can make that hike this week

Comment

My wife shoots a chill sdx @ 46 lbs. things is very fast and forgiving

Comment

Well, she ended up getting the Mission Craze. She loves it, but it's killing her not being able to shoot until after work. The shop is setting it up today.

Very smooth draw, quiet and at only #35 it seems fast.

Comment

Guess my next question is the argument of her shooting 100 or 125 grain heads. Low poundage should do better ke with a heavier head in my opinion but do y'all have a preference that your spouse or daughters shoot? She's gonna be shooting carbon express Mayhem Hit Pursuit arrows, and she is a 27" DL.

Comment

Trying to get my wife into it as well. Let us know how it works out for her.

Comment

My fiancé shoots a Mission Riot. Great bow and reasonably priced.

Comment

Well, she got sighted in last night, slick tricks on the arrows and we're leaving early this afternoon.

It's amazing how smooth the draw is on her bow, she's able to shoot more poundage because the dual cams are so smooth.

Comment

Working...
                          X