Skinny
      Exactly

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

How did you unlock the battery cage?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          I understand your pain. I bought an iPhone X from an AT&T authorized dealer about 2 months ago. I paid for the phone up front along with a wireless charger and a glass screen protector. I asked the manager if they did free replacements on the screen protector and he said yes but I had to bring it to one of their stores. I bring my phone in to the same store with a cracked screen protector and the people working looked at me like I was trying to steal something. I literally want to burn the place down for a $40 screen protector.

I can’t make this **** up but in the middle of posting this my phone screen went black and came back on with a count down emergency 911 sound. All of the sudden 911 was on the phone asking if there was an emergency and I had to verify my phone number and that there was no emergency[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          That dang government is watching you man. Threaten to burn a place down and they call 911! Lol

Op I agree 100% with getting boiling mad as soon as youre called a liar. We were in a steak shoot out recently where they put a little bitty ol ring in fat of the steak and that ring was to prove it was the meat you were given to cook. I go to turn it in and they cant find the ring. It fell out. So he looks at me and ask if its their steak. I say yes its one of the 2 yall handed us and the ring was in it when you dropped it off but barely. He proceeds to look at me with a straight face and say something like it'd sure take a lot to pull that ring out of the steak we provided. I instantly got fired up and asked if he was calling me a cheater and a liar. All he did was say well... I was about as po'd as you were with that fella at Walfart. I wish you luck come Monday, but I tend to agree with these others and avoid that place like the plague. I learned my lesson on batteries and all I buy now is Interstate.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s why I’ve started cleaning my my deer in the brush.

Comment

It’s funny I read this this morning, I was just contemplating where to buy a battery today.. I guess I will give AutoZone a try, I think they will even install them for you.

Comment

I think that there are only a hand full of actual battery manufacturers. They make the batteries and others get their name put on them. Longest lasting battery I've ever had came from K-Mart when they were around. I believe they were made by Continental.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Sorry for your problem, but if you were that mad, why would you not have marched into the manager's office and dealt with him face to face?

Yup. I would have not left until I had my battery pro-rated. Face to face wins every time. It is much harder for them to weasel out of a wrong on the phone or via email.

Comment

Walmart is known for quality and excellence through and through. Their stores are so full of quality and excellence, it overflows out the front doors and any side or back doors. Customers get the quality and excellence stuck to the soles of their shoes and track the quality all over the parking lots and in their cars and houses. You just can’t escape all the quality and excellence, it’s ubiquitous.

SAID NO ONE EVER.

Comment

WALMART
                      I Do Not Enter.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                        How did you unlock the battery cage?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was already unlocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Yup. I would have not left until I had my battery pro-rated. Face to face wins every time. It is much harder for them to weasel out of a wrong on the phone or via email.

Easier .......not harder... needed coffee[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            I think that there are only a hand full of actual battery manufacturers. They make the batteries and others get their name put on them. Longest lasting battery I've ever had came from K-Mart when they were around. I believe they were made by Continental.
                            ABC auto sells Continental. That's all I've used for around 10 years now in vehicles, ATVs, and lawnmowers. Only had one that didn't live longer than the warranty. No questions asked when I returned it either. Sorry you had to deal with stupid, OP.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              So how exactly does this battery repo scam work? I may want in in this deal.
                              You return a battery just to get the core fee back. And then you sneak into Wal-Mart, steal a key, and then instead of stealing a new battery or two you simply steal the used battery you gave them for the core fee so you can return it again for another core fee. It's genius!

Comment

Costco batteries I took the ones from my f350 in back in March to buy new ones if needed they looked the date of my old ones and said you’ve cover til may for your replacement after that it’s prorated, I was asking if they could check them they don’t install them only sell them if you say they’re weak we don’t test either no questions they loaned me a few tools took the batteries out went and got 2 new ones for the difference of 7.00 due to increase in price. Mind you the other batteries were almost 3 years old. Buying all my future batteries from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X